Russian nuclear submarine armed with 'doomsday' weapon disappears from Arctic harbor

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh look, this is now starting to get some traction again.  Yes people are this fucking stupid.

But hey its the msm.

FMtIS32WUAY6Ylo.jpg.14150df58e75f56b7d683be81e7529f3.jpg

They are trying to make recessions a good thing, so that is no surprise...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

They are trying to make recessions a good thing, so that is no surprise...

Do you have an article that's less than 10 years old?

Dang quoted wrong person.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First 4 minutes are worth a watch if you don't want to watch the whole thing.  We are responsible for what happened at the Nordstream pipeline, there really isn't much doubt to me.  Way to risk nuclear war.  Great job Washington.   :flush:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/3/22 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS october 3, 2022 - YouTube

That was probably the most honest breakdown of events I have seen from a mainstream outlet. I do like that Tucker appears to be the only mainstream personality that questions the geopolitical endeavors of the US and our "allies" because I cant point out 1 in my lifetime that resulted in the betterment of the US or the world. 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First 4 minutes are worth a watch if you don't want to watch the whole thing.  We are responsible for what happened at the Nordstream pipeline, there really isn't much doubt to me.  Way to risk nuclear war.  Great job Washington.   :flush:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/3/22 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS october 3, 2022 - YouTube

Also on Tucker- how the govt is funding more corona bat research in other asian countries - with the same company that did Wuhan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Solid argument.

And what do you think the EU will do when they find out? How about the citizens in particular that will be paying the higher gas bills? Will they be please with the US? More supporting of military support in Ukraine? Or more sympathetic to Russia after US betrayal?

What makes you think the European leaders are not on board with it ? 

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Did we find out if the sub has a silent propulsion system, and skippered by one of their most senior submariners who may be defecting?

I’d send Alex Baldwin but not sure if I’d trust him with a gun.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Did we find out if the sub has a silent propulsion system, and skippered by one of their most senior submariners who may be defecting?

A Russian sub was off the east coast of the US with enough nukes on board to destroy the US. They probably were stopping by to say hello.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ugh is hard to take him seriously. "OMG, it's so obvious!" Again completely avoids what the cost implications would be to the US - which no one wants to address. It's all upside with our allied partners!

I think time will prove you wrong. No doubt that once the countries investigating find proof that it will be summarily dismissed on this site, but it won't be the US at fault. 

Didn’t watch. 

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ugh is hard to take him seriously. "OMG, it's so obvious!" Again completely avoids what the cost implications would be to the US - which no one wants to address. It's all upside with our allied partners!

I think time will prove you wrong. No doubt that once the countries investigating find proof that it will be summarily dismissed on this site, but it won't be the US at fault. 

I lost a lot of respect for Carlson, Laura Ingram, and Tulsi.Gabbard.

All said from the get go that Ukraine would not stand a chance and would lose handily to Russia and we were wasting our time and money aiding Ukraine. 

Well the tables have turned quite dramatically and Tucker will still not acknowledge it.....almost Anler type denial.

Yeah, needless to say, I don't really watch him anymore....usually have him on in the background and now just take his opinions with a grain of salt. Really not interested in what he has to say about the pipeline. Hopefully we find out the truth eventually. The link I posted in another thread(forget where) was a pretty convincing argument for a possible Russian attack on the line.

Surprisingly, Hannity has stayed pretty neutral on the whole Ukraine topic.

• Gold Member

lol ...'they bombed there own pipelines !'

this is right up there with ' get boosted to protect yourself from brovid 19 yo '

these fucking lizards aren't going to be happy till we get nuked for there aggressive posturing bullshit.

when its all said and done, the world is going to be in shambles because of this anti christ zelenski.. putin is the boogieman ' yet its the west thats constantly overstepping red lines here. 

mouthbreathing retards. whats russia supposed to do here? stop backing him into a corner and then crying fowl when he responds with what exactly hes said he will.  

all this chickenhawking jarhead rah rah bullshit needs to end before you get the rest of us that don't want no part of this shit killed for there fucking nonsense. 

stupid fucking cunts.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

putin ' stop attacking ethnic russians in the eastern region or we will have to intervene '---  ukraine continues bombing and shelling.

russia 'invades'.

putin ' we can end this peacefully if you agree to not join or seek nato assistance '----' Lobbies and demands funding from nato.billions and billions in millitary funding, now aggressively pursuing expedited nato membership

Putin' stop trying to eradicate our economy.stop attacking our gas industry.----bombs there pipelines

news ' omg , putin just will not stop...first the completely unprovoked invaision, now hes framed the usa by destroying his own countries bread and butter !!! 

we todds- ' wow.putin must be stopped !! GLORY BE TO THE HEROS OF UKRAINE!!!'

sign up and go over if you got such a hard on for ukraine.  the rest of us know this is bullshit and dont want to die over it.if you do , go ahead.but leave the rest of us out of it.

and zelenskis refusal to negociate may result in you and your loved ones  death. what a fucking hero. fucking morons.

hes a neo nazi fucking actor.and you dummies eat it up. get your heads checked.

Edited by ZR800efi