Russian nuclear submarine armed with 'doomsday' weapon disappears from Arctic harbor

First 4 minutes are worth a watch if you don't want to watch the whole thing.  We are responsible for what happened at the Nordstream pipeline, there really isn't much doubt to me.  Way to risk nuclear war.  Great job Washington.   :flush:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/3/22 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS october 3, 2022 - YouTube

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Did the submarine go under water??:hdchr:

:ashamed:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First 4 minutes are worth a watch if you don't want to watch the whole thing.  We are responsible for what happened at the Nordstream pipeline, there really isn't much doubt to me.  Way to risk nuclear war.  Great job Washington.   :flush:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/3/22 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS october 3, 2022 - YouTube

Ugh is hard to take him seriously. "OMG, it's so obvious!" Again completely avoids what the cost implications would be to the US - which no one wants to address. It's all upside with our allied partners!

I think time will prove you wrong. No doubt that once the countries investigating find proof that it will be summarily dismissed on this site, but it won't be the US at fault. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Ugh is hard to take him seriously. "OMG, it's so obvious!" Again completely avoids what the cost implications would be to the US - which no one wants to address. It's all upside with our allied partners!

I think time will prove you wrong. No doubt that once the countries investigating find proof that it will be summarily dismissed on this site, but it won't be the US at fault. 

It was 100% the US , there is no debate. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucking no mind retard 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was 100% the US , there is no debate. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucking no mind retard 

Solid argument.

And what do you think the EU will do when they find out? How about the citizens in particular that will be paying the higher gas bills? Will they be please with the US? More supporting of military support in Ukraine? Or more sympathetic to Russia after US betrayal?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Solid argument.

And what do you think the EU will do when they find out? How about the citizens in particular that will be paying the higher gas bills? Will they be please with the US? More supporting of military support in Ukraine? Or more sympathetic to Russia after US betrayal?

They’ll do nothing , just like the retarded citizens of this country who have had their budgets destroyed over this fucking bullshit war and fed reserve insanity. People are fully fucking retarded , just like you ....and will believe whatever they are told. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They’ll do nothing , just like the retarded citizens of this country who have had their budgets destroyed over this fucking bullshit war and fed reserve insanity. People are fully fucking retarded , just like you ....and will believe whatever they are told. 

Citizens have their limits, and Russia fully knows that and doesn’t want to make this easy on anyone involved. Putin is betting his citizens support will last longer than the west’s, period. If the EU finds out we betrayed them, that will be their limit, guaranteed. And for what? Russian gas is already on its way out in Europe after their Ukrainian blunder. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Citizens have their limits, and Russia fully knows that and doesn’t want to make this easy on anyone involved. Putin is betting his citizens support will last longer than the west’s, period. If the EU finds out we betrayed them, that will be their limit, guaranteed. And for what? Russian gas is already on its way out in Europe after their Ukrainian blunder. 

solid retard. 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Brandon said we'd do it. Blinken just was bragging last Fri about it basically. US helo's on radar circling the area when it happened. 

But yes Russia did it. 

Clue in dummy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Raises hand:bum:

Yeah.....dude.  Think about it.  We did it.  The evidence and logic is pretty clear.  Ben and i don't agree on much but we agree on this for sure.  How this turns out I don't know, but its a pretty high stakes move.  And the same people pushing climate change, green new deal, etc., are likely the same people who just unleashed catastrophic environmental damage.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah.....dude.  Think about it.  We did it.  The evidence and logic is pretty clear.  Ben and i don't agree on much but we agree on this for sure.  How this turns out I don't know, but its a pretty high stakes move.  And the same people pushing climate change, green new deal, etc., are likely the same people who just unleashed catastrophic environmental damage.

What do you mean we don’t agree on much??? Wtf 

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

solid retard. 

Oh surprise.

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Brandon said we'd do it. Blinken just was bragging last Fri about it basically. US helo's on radar circling the area when it happened. 

But yes Russia did it. 

Clue in dummy...

And you can’t articulate why the benefits outweigh the costs either. Another surprise. 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh surprise.

And you can’t articulate why the benefits outweigh the costs either. Another surprise. 

The democrats have done a wonderful job looking in the crystal ball and acting in a manner that move a ball forward...\

See: Covid

See: Elections

See legislation