Thankfully, I have been assured this is all in my head....

Ballot Stuffing Ex-Congressman in Philly (Where We’ve Been Assured There is No Ballot Fraud) Goes to Jail for Ballot Fraud

I’ve been called a conspiracy-obsessed “election denier” by the media and by polite Republicans for stating that there is ballot fraud going on in favor of Democrats in cities such as Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee.

That this goes on has been an open secret. Yet those of us who seek to stop Democrat ballot stuffing are called “a threat to democracy.”

Former Pennsylvania Congressman sentenced for election fraud [WHTM - Harrisburg, PA - 9/27/2022]

Former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia was sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to stuffing ballot boxes for Democrats in the 2014-18 Pennsylvania elections.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania says Myers admitted in court to bribing the Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 36th Division in South Philadelphia in a fraudulent scheme over several years.

Officials say Myers would solicit payments from his clients in the form of cash or checks as “consulting fees,” and then use portions of these funds to pay election officials to tamper with election results.

The fact that “election officials” is plural is not lost on me. You can rest assured that the 39th Ward is not the one and only place this happened.

Myers pleaded guilty in June to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

https://www.abc27.com/pennsylvania/former-philadelphia-congressman-sentenced-for-election-fraud/

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its sad that the politicians in our country have become so utterly corrupt and contemptous.  

Now every ad is warning me how DANGEROUS this person is.  How did all these dangerous extremists lunatics get to be running for office. :lolz:

*Insert R candidate. 

Too Dangerous! 
Too extreme!  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Now every ad is warning me how DANGEROUS this person is.  How did all these dangerous extremists lunatics get to be running for office. :lolz:

*Insert R candidate. 

Too Dangerous! 
Too extreme!  

tHrEAt tO dEMoCRaCy!!

• Haha 1

I wish I had the money to run. I wouldn’t win,  but they want to see what a dangerous, extremist, Nationalist, threat to their democracy really looks like.  There would be hurt feelings everywhere.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

I wish I had the money to run. I wouldn’t win,  but they want to see what a dangerous, extremist, Nationalist, threat to their democracy really looks like.  There would be hurt feelings everywhere.  :lol:

you consider yourself a bad candidate but look at what's running...

11 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

you consider yourself a bad candidate but look at what's running...

Let’s be honest, people want to be lied to.  There is nothing more extreme these days than someone telling the truth.  The truth cuts right to the bone. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Let’s be honest, people want to be lied to.  There is nothing more extreme these days than someone telling the truth.  The truth cuts right to the bone. 

plus our own avoidance of it. see it the local level. i see who feels like running and dealing with the shit and they are not right for it. but they get in because someone who would be right is not willing to deal with the bullshit

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

I have a buddy running for state legislature, he's already been on the town council for several years.  I don't have the patience to kiss all that ass and shake all those hands.  Like my daughter said one time, "if I have to fake smile, I'm not going".  :lol: 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

*Insert R candidate. 

Too Dangerous! 
Too extreme!  

So the to dangerous 

To extreme 

Is a national dfl tag line ha 

Non stop every MN dfl ad 

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is also in every Wisconsin ad against Ron Johnson and Tim Michels

Can you imagine explaining this to someone who hadn’t been conditioned?  

why is this person extreme and dangerous?  

He wants to limit the time frame for  when  women can kill their babies. 

wait? Whut? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine explaining this to someone who hadn’t been conditioned?  

why is this person extreme and dangerous?  

He wants to limit the time frame for  when  women can kill their babies. 

wait? Whut? 

Well yeah 15 weeks is not enough time

To get a appointment to have a shop vac stuffed uo your cunt. Best to just wait till the head is almost out then shove a spike in it . 

Aka the only vote Obama was sure to attend when he was campaigning.  Can't let tge partial birth abortion go away . It's a woman's body she has the right to change her mind mid delivery 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well yeah 15 weeks is not enough time

To get a appointment to have a shop vac stuffed uo your cunt. Best to just wait till the head is almost out then shove a spike in it . 

Aka the only vote Obama was sure to attend when he was campaigning.  Can't let tge partial birth abortion go away . It's a woman's body she has the right to change her mind mid delivery 

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR WOMEN!!!!!! 

watching these ads you would swear women were lined up like they were going to a NFL game, 50 thousand at every clinic,  scratching, fighting,  to get that thing out of them. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/3/2022 at 1:12 PM, Cold War said:

*Insert R candidate. 

Too Dangerous! 
Too extreme!  

People eat that up like a $10 all you can eat china buffet 

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like my daughter said one time, "if I have to fake smile, I'm not going".  :lol: 

Smart girl.

Would be refreshing enough to see an honest candidate that it would almost even make it palatable to vote for the other side.  

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Republican party puts out pro Two door ad with dirt bag meth heads?  Yeah,  okay! 

They support and love her but get her name wrong ? :lol:

031904BB-C6A0-480B-A4D7-8A868370B36A.jpeg

B7CBE7D1-2F5C-4DCD-A2D2-C2D8AD7C2101.jpeg

Un fucking real!!! This is horrible  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

Not even the quality a HS student would do running for class president.  Wtf is going on? 

She was getting hammered by the opposition about the money invested in her and her campaign and now this...????  WTF