daily tds

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I see a few between mid and semi. Not a lot, but a few. 

No one is excited about her because she’s not the nominee that most people wanted. 

Betsy wanted her!!!!!! :lol:

she spent millions  on her so she could steal millions from school kids.  Who buys this stupid shit?   Michigan has got to have some of the dumbest people on the planet .  Whitmer should of had to resign in shame from her own party.  She has been nothing but a lying conniving cunt since day one.  How those roads by you doing? 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

she spent millions  on her so she could steal millions from school kids.  Who buys this stupid shit?   Michigan has got to have some of the dumbest people on the planet .  Whitmer should have had to resign in shame from her own party.  She has been nothing but a lying conniving cunt since day one.  How those roads by you doing? 

Will of the people. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

she spent millions  on her so she could steal millions from school kids.  Who buys this stupid shit?   Michigan has got to have some of the dumbest people on the planet .  Whitmer should of had to resign in shame from her own party.  She has been nothing but a lying conniving cunt since day one.  How those roads by you doing? 

I agree, I don’t know how Whitmer is still in office other than there were a few groups that tried to recall her and nothing happened. Not to mention, the idiots in SEMI, Lansing and GR just keep bringing these idiots into office and like everywhere else, then run this state. It’s pathetic. I’d be happy to have something  like Texas or Florida up here and but I am not moving to either of those states though so here I am, trying like hell to do my level best to get these idiots voted out. 

Personally, I think Whimter’s goose was cooked until the RvW deal. Then, with all the dems not having anyone to vote for so they vote for the weakest GOP candidate and here we fucking are. Up shit creek without a paddle again. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I agree, I don’t know how Whitmer is still in office other than there were a few groups that tried to recall her and nothing happened. Not to mention, the idiots in SEMI, Lansing and GR just keep bringing these idiots into office and like everywhere else, then run this state. It’s pathetic. I’d be happy to have something  like Texas or Florida up here and but I am not moving to either of those states though so here I am, trying like hell to do my level best to get these idiots voted out. 

Personally, I think Whimter’s goose was cooked until the RvW deal. Then, with all the dems not having anyone to vote for so they vote for the weakest GOP candidate and here we fucking are. Up shit creek without a paddle again. 

There you are , havent seen you for a bit I like your unbiased insight. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think that no one stepping up to run against Whitmer  shows how corrupt the system is and how much control the party has here in Michigan.  Great strategy though. Anyone of the five candidates they took out would of probably took a general election.  Two door was the perfect opposition candidate for them coming off RVW .  Let’s be honest,  they know how to lie, cheat, steal to win elections. Nothing new.