daily tds

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I had no idea he was even here  :lol: 

Me either.   Funny how it is huge National news but not a story here.  Such ridiculous lies.  Joined forces to get two door in!!!!!!!!! :lol:2D08F911-32E6-4632-BBF9-D559280C3318.thumb.jpeg.790998ea824b6a71c1c5975ecfd4feae.jpeg

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

keep that Biden crap out of our tds thread 😡

:lol:

The reality is Trump and Bernie Sanders were the only candidates that had an actual following. Hillary and Biden never attracted enough people to fill a McDonalds parking lot.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Me either.   Funny how it is huge National news but not a story here.  Such ridiculous lies.  Joined forces to get two door in!!!!!!!!! :lol:2D08F911-32E6-4632-BBF9-D559280C3318.thumb.jpeg.790998ea824b6a71c1c5975ecfd4feae.jpeg

All the drama they claim about being funded by Devos etc yet the Dems are steam rolling her in that department. Such bullshit and drama mixed together

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

All the drama they claim about being funded by Devos etc yet the Dems are steam rolling her in that department. Such bullshit and drama mixed together

It is all lies.  I have yet to see one yard sign or meet a single supporter of this dangerous woman.  
It is almost like DNC feeds the news their talking points and they report it like it is accurate news. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is all lies.  I have yet to see one yard sign or meet a single supporter of this dangerous woman.  
It is almost like DNC feeds the news their talking points and they report it like it is accurate news. :lol:

Thats exactly what it is....read a book 20 years ago that stated exactly that.

Yard sign for who? Dixon? I see quite a few of them just on my daily commute. Too bad she was installed and won’t win so this state gets to suffer another four years of fucking Whitmer. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yard sign for who? Dixon? I see quite a few of them just on my daily commute. Too bad she was installed and won’t win so this state gets to suffer another four years of fucking Whitmer. 

Just take your fucking at the hands of the democrats like a man. Get what they vote for good and hard...

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

keep that Biden crap out of our tds thread 😡

:lol:

Why ? It is funny not 1 person running for election wants a sitting president to campain for them don't you think? 

Mi alone is spending 16 to 1 to keep Gretchen in power would it not be advantages to have the highest ranking Democrat in America give a little speech? 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just take your fucking at the hands of the democrats like a man. Get what they vote for good and hard...

It’s how Michigan has always been, thanks to the UAW. You can’t even watch a news channel other than CNN, in any UAW plant that I’ve ever been in. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Why ? It is funny not 1 person running for election wants a sitting president to campain for them don't you think? 

Mi alone is spending 16 to 1 to keep Gretchen in power would it not be advantages to have the highest ranking Democrat in America give a little speech? 

She don’t fucking need him to speak, to win. So why waste the time? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The dems are also spending almost 20 to 1 in MN to keep  Walz In. Power .

Not working great they are about dead even in even local news polls . 

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Haven’t seen a one.  Drove across the state over weekend.  :dunno:

Not saying she won’t get anti Whitmer votes, just saying no one is excited about her and thinks she is exactly what MI. Needs. 

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you completely miss the :lol:emoji?

Haven’t seen a one.  Drove across the state over weekend.  :dunno:

Not saying she won’t get anti Whitmer votes, just saying no one is excited about her and thinks she is exactly what MI. Needs. 

I see a few between mid and semi. Not a lot, but a few. 

No one is excited about her because she’s not the nominee that most people wanted.