Bodycam footage shows Arizona authorities opening fire on suspect as he aims gun at K9's head

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do all faggot boomers become obsessed with sucking cop dick and warmongering as they age out and slowly die living a useless existence? 

I’ve decided to be a GOP’er again. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why do all faggot boomers become obsessed with sucking cop dick and warmongering as they age out and slowly die living a useless existence? 

In the words of a former member.

"Show us on the doll where the bad police officer touched you."

• Haha 4

"Law enforcement officials with the SWAT team said the gun was also aimed at officers, prompting two of the cops to open fire on Galarza" 

Q; was it a legally acquired firearm?

Asking for a friend 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good kill.   Armed man on my property points a weapon at my dog and I have the chance to engage I fully would.   Its reasonable that me or my family would be next. 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good kill.   Armed man on my property points a weapon at my dog and I have the chance to engage I fully would.   Its reasonable that me or my family would be next. 

not likely a model citizen . take no chances with armed crazies

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

cop has an assault rifle pointed at you, you run while getting a loaded pistol out. outcome as expected

No kidding. How stupid do you have to be to first, try and outrun a swat team in bullet proof vests, and two, lay on the ground after the dog brought you down, and point a gun at its head after said swat team all have their guns pointed at you.  One less piece of shit out of the gene pool.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding. How stupid do you have to be to first, try and outrun a swat team in bullet proof vests, and two, lay on the ground after the dog brought you down, and point a gun at its head after said swat team all have their guns pointed at you.  One less piece of shit out of the gene pool.

Well he probably had a prior bad experience with law enforcement and he was afraid of them. Poor guy.