B.M.I.

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

According to that I am overweight which is B.S.

People often say I could use to gain a few pounds if anything.  I have lost 17 lbs since returning to work 3 months ago.  Have to overeat just to maintain weight. Could easily drop another 30 if I wanted too but I don't want to look like a stick. 

Same goes for sleep apnea....they want you to look like an Ethiopian or else they want to throw you in a sleep study.     I don't think these charts are too accurate. A lot depends on your frame size and not just height and weight...imo

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

According to that I am overweight which is B.S.

People often say I could use to gain a few pounds if anything.  I have lost 17 lbs since returning to work 3 months ago.  Have to overeat just to maintain weight. Could easily drop another 30 if I wanted too but I don't want to look like a stick. 

Same goes for sleep apnea....they want you to look like an Ethiopian or else they want to throw you in a sleep study.     I don't think these charts are too accurate. A lot depends on your frame size and not just height and weight...imo

Try this one. 23.1 for me this time. Seems pretty accurate 

https://www.cancer.org/healthy/eat-healthy-get-active/take-control-your-weight/body-mass-index-bmi-calculator.html

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Still 26.2........I guess I will go with the disclaimer note*: may not be accurate with greater muscle mass. ...I do lift weights to stay fit but am no muscle bound freak by any means, pretty good tone for a boomer I guess......or maybe I am just a fat fuck.:lol:

Screenshot_2022-10-02-14-59-08.png

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

28.5 on both, and I’m in my worst shape of the year right now.  Most people look at me and say I’m skinny… which is kinda misleading being 6’ 5”.

Ideally at 6'3 I should be weighing around 170 according to that......haven't been that light since high school.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ideally at 6'3 I should be weighing around 170 according to that......haven't been that light since high school.

No shit - I wrestled 155 my senior year, and dropped to 150 qualifying myself for the 145 class last day of the team state tournament in March - shot up to 200 by graduation in June and haven’t seen 200 since.

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Only skinny homosexuals care about bmi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

No shit - I wrestled 155 my senior year, and dropped to 150 qualifying myself for the 145 class last day of the team state tournament in March - shot up to 200 by graduation in June and haven’t seen 200 since.

I wrestled 145 in high school but haven’t been that weight in a while.. we’ll, ever since I quit concrete work for a desk job :lol:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Only skinny homosexuals care about bmi.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hey @Badger** what’s yours? :lol: Is morbidly obese on the scale ??:ashamed:

What Steve said, as we can tell yours is morbidly retarded with a little man dick syndrome, case in point driving a 2013 F150. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What Steve said, as we can tell yours is morbidly retarded with a little man dick syndrome, case in point driving a 2013 F150. :thumbsup:

I just estimated by the pics you’ve shared, but don’t feel bad, the girls you posted did just as bad:thumbsup:

EE856A83-D78E-4FC6-A632-97AC491C4097.jpeg

Just now, HSR said:

I just estimated by the pics you’ve shared, but don’t feel bad, the girls you posted did just as bad:thumbsup:

EE856A83-D78E-4FC6-A632-97AC491C4097.jpeg

Next thing you will be showing us that little dick of yours.:junk: Steve your doing what you accused 550 of doing wrecking threads in the CE. You're being a hypocrite. :thumbsup: