This Is A Bit Suspicious

• Gold Member

There was reports of people at the concert hearing and seeing multiple shooters.  No way in hell that Guy killed that many people Himself from that room. 

False flag like many other events in this Country. When will Americans stop being brainwashed sheep? Answer: Never. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad that we can't even trust the FBI to do an honest investigation any more.  That was a fucking crazy story.

Come on Woolie…a 3 page report…sounds very honest and thorough!!!😂

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad that we can't even trust the FBI to do an honest investigation any more.  That was a fucking crazy story.

No entity can be trusted anymore. Every single portion of feds is left sided hacks. It came out with Obama and accelerated to WFO with trump and this administration has proven what we’ve known all along. It’s one sided corruption of the highest order.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Corrupt to it's very core from day one. Disband the entire organization.

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was this also the bump stop guy who led to them getting banned?

Yes and if trump would have had his way they would have passed red flag laws as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

image.jpeg.de829aea1a12ed4a2c083187ab3569fe.jpeginciting violence? 

Its a shame that so many have forgotten who had been preaching the most overheated rhetoric, and who are now the same people telling us that Trump, conservatives and Republicans in general are the "threats to democracy".  These people are a scourge.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The FBI changed its mandate after 911. They went from a law enforcement investigation agency to counter intelligence agency...you can just imagine the malfeasance that brings on.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its a shame that so many have forgotten who had been preaching the most overheated rhetoric, and who are now the same people telling us that Trump, conservatives and Republicans in general are the "threats to democracy".  These people are a scourge.

Just look at what’s been happening ever since Biden keeps calling ultra MAGA republicans a threat. All that did was fire up the loons that will actually do something bad so Biden can say see? They are all the same. The left are the most dangerous group of loons going and getting worse if that’s possible.

Just now, SkisNH said:

The FBI changed its mandate after 911. They went from a law enforcement investigation agency to counter intelligence agency...you can just imagine the malfeasance that brings on.

No doubt we need a complete shakeup of our intel operations, and many should be shut down.  Ben will probably start jerking himself or throwing spittle around, but my take is, this; I believe 9/11 was a terrorist act that the US got caught flat footed on.  When Bush created his "Bush Doctrine", meaning we were going to pre empt any terrorist threats moving forward, such as the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, I was on board.  When the patriot act was passed by the house in a 357-66 vote, I was on board.  It was supposed to catch suspicious terrorist activity.  But it sure missed the Boston Marathon bombings.  When a year or two later, the Democrats basically started accusing Bush of being a war criminal, I still supported him.  What was not supposed to happen, but I guess does when you give these intel agencies unchecked power, is that it became abused and is now used as a political weapon.  Guys like Clapper and Brennan should face a firing squad as far as I'm concerned.  So my opinions have evolved, as have many others.  

*And Ben, here is your pre emptive stfu.  You were probably on board with it too at the time.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt we need a complete shakeup of our intel operations, and many should be shut down.  Ben will probably start jerking himself or throwing spittle around, but my take is, this; I believe 9/11 was a terrorist act that the US got caught flat footed on.  When Bush created his "Bush Doctrine", meaning we were going to pre empt any terrorist threats moving forward, such as the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, I was on board.  When the patriot act was passed by the house in a 357-66 vote, I was on board.  It was supposed to catch suspicious terrorist activity.  But it sure missed the Boston Marathon bombings.  When a year or two later, the Democrats basically started accusing Bush of being a war criminal, I still supported him.  What was not supposed to happen, but I guess does when you give these intel agencies unchecked power, is that it became abused and is now used as a political weapon.  Guys like Clapper and Brennan should face a firing squad as far as I'm concerned.  So my opinions have evolved, as have many others.  

*And Ben, here is your pre emptive stfu.  You were probably on board with it too at the time.  :lol: 

I was fully off board by the time they passed the PA , and I told you so.