NY state bans ICE vehicles

17 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hopefully CT holds out. MA now NY. Fucking boomer faggots all need to die off. Nobody I know in my age group wants EV's . Its all Boomer losers blowing their retirement money on gay EV cars

seems it's the younger crowd pushing this green bullshit, old fuck politicians are just jumping on the green band wagon to garner votes so they can remain in power:news:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

seems it's the younger crowd pushing this green bullshit, old fuck politicians are just jumping on the green band wagon to garner votes so they can remain in power:news:

Im going out in a bit. I will do a honest analysis of the EV drivers I see today. Ill bet more than half have Grey hair.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Im going out in a bit. I will do a honest analysis of the EV drivers I see today. Ill bet more than half have Grey hair.

Only saw one EV driver on my Sunday voyage today up 91N. 

She was a Boomer . :lmao:

23 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I would say gen xers are the prime customers for EV’s.   With millennials buy a lot.  Boomers aren’t the EV crowd

According to this, you are correct.  I have zero interest in an EV, especially the way this government has been behaving.  

U.S.: EV purchase likelihood by consumer age group | Statista

So what’s preventing all the dealerships in neighboring states from selling them and registering ICE vehicles in NY?

makes you think the used car market is just going to send 1 yr old cars across the state line into NY.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Trail cat said:

So what’s preventing all the dealerships in neighboring states from selling them and registering ICE vehicles in NY?

makes you think the used car market is just going to send 1 yr old cars across the state line into NY.

Probably more laws eventually. :suicide:

Never thought I would see the day The United States of America would make purchasing a brand new Gas powered vehicle illegal in certain states. Fuck these Politicians.