Fall Photos and videos thread

ckf

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Long Pond.

20221006_100047.jpg

Nice pic similar to Lake of the clouds in the UP.  I'm stuck him this weekend and its peak colors up Nth.  Saturday is a boys get together and a good BS session.

20220129_151046.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

Nice pic similar to Lake of the clouds in the UP.  I'm stuck him this weekend and its peak colors up Nth.  Saturday is a boys get together and a good BS session.

20220129_151046.jpg

reminds me of the Huron mountain club which is impossible to get into.  we need to convince @airflite1to pick us up for a ride at CWA someday.

there's a fall flyover video I can't find at the moment... 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

reminds me of the Huron mountain club which is impossible to get into.  we need to convince @airflite1to pick us up for a ride at CWA someday.

there's a fall flyover video I can't find at the moment... 

By the time I'm done seeding the Hermits Peaks,Calf Canyon burn area the leaves will all be dropped, I usually enjoy a lap around the Lake of the Woods with all the islands when the leaves are at the peak.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

By the time I'm done seeding the Hermits Peaks,Calf Canyon burn area the leaves will all be dropped, I usually enjoy a lap around the Lake of the Woods with all the islands when the leaves are at the peak.

hey man!  haven't seen you here in quite a while.  :bc:

that fire was a doozy and just saw it briefly mentioned last week in the spending bill.  https://sourcenm.com/2022/09/27/congress-budget-deal-includes-2-5-billion-for-hermits-peak-calf-canyon-fire-victims/

if you ever want to take a swing along the south shore from here I know a ton of spots far off the beaten path I'd love to see from the air in the Yoop.  HMC being a major one that I've never stepped foot in but skirted the boundaries.  Craig's lake, and the McCormick tract being another I've stomped around in.  From L'anse clear to Saxon Harbor there's also a ton of interesting shit most will never see that I've been privileged to see from a unique perspective, but not the air.   

just none of this shit... unless you enjoy cleaning up vomit. :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Btw, for everyone who liked my pictures, please feel free to stop by with a rake or leaf blower as I begin the constant leaf removal process that ends in December... the useless but wonderful dog is of no help.  In fact hiding turds in the leaves is a game he's been playing for eleven years.:lol:

IMG_20221006_180212085.jpg

IMG_20221006_180448546.jpg

IMG_20221006_180422529_HDR.jpg

Your dogs name wouldn't happen to be Stella???

• Like 3