Fall Photos and videos thread

ckf

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I belong to your Facebook page. Very nice. Especially enjoyed your 360 view while you were driving.

:bc:

Thanks! I'm still learning the software for the 360 camera. I found something cool after I made that video :bc:

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice video!

Thank you. Have you been out leaf peeping yet? Everything is behind up this way. We are in Pittsburg now and it's pretty close to peak.

Here's my photo from Dixville Notch.

20221001_152506.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks! I'm still learning the software for the 360 camera. I found something cool after I made that video :bc:

Thank you. Have you been out leaf peeping yet? Everything is behind up this way. We are in Pittsburg now and it's pretty close to peak.

Here's my photo from Dixville Notch.

20221001_152506.jpg

Not out yet. Will check out the color here in southern New Hampshire when peak hits in a few weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Nice video :thumb: just beautiful country. Who knew you had Tom Cruise abilities riding on that cars roof for 3 minutes.Must have been a little cool up there:lol:

I'm a little nervous having the camera on a meter long pole on the roof with just a magnet to hold it. I was going to make up a safety line, but I figured that the camera would be toast anyway :lol:

As a side note, these 360 cameras would be wicked cool for sledding. Think of a GoPro that can see 360⁰. The pole gets erased by the camera. It would almost look like a drone was following you. You pick what direction you want the viewer to see when editing :thumbsup:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm a little nervous having the camera on a meter long pole on the roof with just a magnet to hold it. I was going to make up a safety line, but I figured that the camera would be toast anyway :lol:

As a side note, these 360 cameras would be wicked cool for sledding. Think of a GoPro that can see 360⁰. The pole gets erased by the camera. It would almost look like a drone was following you. You pick what direction you want the viewer to see when editing :thumbsup:

Young fella with a super modded can am X3 has a 360 go pro here . He posts some pretty wild vids :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Young fella with a super modded can am X3 has a 360 go pro here . He posts some pretty wild vids :thumbsup:

I just got the new Insta360 X3. I was originally thinking about just a regular GoPro until I did some research. The Insta360 is less money than the regular GoPro.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Take a 3 minute trip through Dixville Notch, NH.

https://fb.watch/fUftJISWnz/

Hey, WTF I thought this was going to be footage & pics of the drone falling out of the sky............. :lolz:

Nice video, can you get a shorter pole for the 360* camera?? I can't see making it shorter would really affect the video footage/coverage.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just got the new Insta360 X3. I was originally thinking about just a regular GoPro until I did some research. The Insta360 is less money than the regular GoPro.

I liked how he films himself driving bush roads like a fucking maniac and switches from forward view to rear view. I'll have to ask him which one he has,,,if I know him,the one that costs the most!!:lol: spoiled kid  

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey, WTF I thought this was going to be footage & pics of the drone falling out of the sky............. :lolz:

Nice video, can you get a shorter pole for the 360* camera?? I can't see making it shorter would really affect the video footage/coverage.

The pole is adjustable and I have tried a few different lengths. Biggest issue with going to low is when going up and down steep inclines.

• Like 2

@ckf I was watching Good Morning America and about 7:45 am est. today 10/02/2022 they were showing the weather around the country and the woman said check out this fall foliage video from Vermont, it was a short clip and in the upper right corner the name catches my eye. Different spelling on the last name than yours, but is this your video or another John's video and photo company???

816591175_J.R.FallPic2022.thumb.jpg.57ffb6858e83b56376347cbecf1ba5c2.jpg

47 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

saw a sled video done 360 the other day. software removing the pole, looks like another person or drone filming him. i just ordered a carbon mission helmet, may need a 360 camera too...

I've on seen motorcycle videos with a 360⁰ camera and they look great.

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

@ckf I was watching Good Morning America and about 7:45 am est. today 10/02/2022 they were showing the weather around the country and the woman said check out this fall foliage video from Vermont, it was a short clip and in the upper right corner the name catches my eye. Different spelling on the last name than yours, but is this your video or another John's video and photo company???

816591175_J.R.FallPic2022.thumb.jpg.57ffb6858e83b56376347cbecf1ba5c2.jpg

Fuckers can't even get a simple name right, lol. Thanks for letting me know that they aired it. Stofyful does a good job getting my videos out there. My videos seem to do the best in England for some reason. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1