The great barrington declaration

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You need to stop worrying about what I respond to, and when.  Its a bad look.  What, are there like 10-15 guys here?  You made a dumb comment and you got called on it.  If you're going to imply someone is a hypocrite because their views may have changed in the past 2 years, be sure and put the disclaimer that you are too.  :lol: 

It wasn’t a dumb comment and I realize that views have changed which is why I don’t strut around with my chest puffed out calling names…BTW I’m not worried about shit and I always expect you to genuflect in the presence of MoeMoe.😂

I simply cannot fathom a grown ass man with supposedly a clear mind can believe anything the CDC/government had/has to say on Covid.

You need to be a special kind of gullible to put ANY faith in ANYTHING they say.

But yeah... get that booster.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Moving the goalposts again.  Not related.  Are you really this incapable of thinking or is it you admitting you made it up?  Obviously the latter.  If not, prove me wrong.

Not really dude.  You were sold a load of crap.  Time to admit it or it just worse for you.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really dude.  You were sold a load of crap.  Time to admit it or it just worse for you.

Yes.  You made a statement and keep changing the subject.  That is exactly what it is.  I wasn't sold shit.  Definitely not buying what you are selling.  If you would actually explain it perhaps.  So let's hear it.  100% of the 40% increase are because of the vax because.....

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  You made a statement and keep changing the subject.  That is exactly what it is.  I wasn't sold shit.  Definitely not buying what you are selling.  If you would actually explain it perhaps.  So let's hear it.  100% of the 40% increase are because of the vax because.....

Now might be a good time to take a look at what Pfizer was trying to hide for 75 years before making a bigger fool of yourself, if that's even possible.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps time to admit that you are completely full of shit and can't even explain something that is "SIMPLE".

When you are invested deeply in the narrative...

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even smales is starting to get it.:lol:

I agree with smales. I don't agree with your conspiracies.  There's a difference. Quit making shit up and see how it plays out. Maybe you'll gain back some self respect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you are invested deeply in the narrative...

ArcticCrusher surely is. You can't be that ignorant, or maybe you can.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

ArcticCrusher surely is. You can't be that ignorant, or maybe you can.

You have nothing, as does he.

Both are working from government sponsored sources.

Automatic fail.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You have nothing, as does he.

Both are working from government sponsored sources.

Automatic fail.

I'm not the one pushing bullshit. I'm questioning ArcticCrushers bullshit.

Especially things like the vaccines give you AIDS. 

Edited by Steve753

Or that they LITERALLY caused 100% of the increased deaths all on their own.   Shit is laughable.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

...working from government sponsored sources.

Not at all, but also not using Twitter as my gospel during worship.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I agree with smales. I don't agree with your conspiracies.  There's a difference. Quit making shit up and see how it plays out. Maybe you'll gain back some self respect.

Keep looking like an idiot then.

55 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not the one pushing bullshit. I'm questioning ArcticCrushers bullshit.

Especially things like the vaccines give you AIDS. 

Asking who was the first to use the term AIDS to refer to reported immunity deficiencies would go along way to clarifying who is using too much hyperbole...

I am not interested enough in the back read to find out...

51 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Or that they LITERALLY caused 100% of the increased deaths all on their own.   Shit is laughable.

Not at all, but also not using Twitter as my gospel during worship.

Twitter can be a great place to find information if you follow through and read the links. Then make a decision on what it is.

Twitter is no worse than reading a typical news aggregator; you read the headline, decide to follow it up or not.

Hate the playah, not the game... so to speak.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At some point you and the deepfaggot will realize covid is a scam.  Get the lube ready.

You've said this before.

So people didn't die or get sick from it you're saying?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Asking who was the first to use the term AIDS to refer to reported immunity deficiencies would go along way to clarifying who is using too much hyperbole...

I am not interested enough in the back read to find out...

Twitter can be a great place to find information if you follow through and read the links. Then make a decision on what it is.

Twitter is no worse than reading a typical news aggregator; you read the headline, decide to follow it up or not.

Hate the playah, not the game... so to speak.

Never said twitter was bad, since that it isn't the gospel you follow completely based on where you worship.  ie, you have to use your brain when looking at any news.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Never said twitter was bad, since that it isn't the gospel you follow completely based on where you worship.  ie, you have to use your brain when looking at any news.

What a crock of shit.