The great barrington declaration

Rod

Just now, Deephaven said:

Look it's a unicorn -  is the only answer you have to defend your own statement.  Obviously all the research you did in the past 30 hours to try and come up with a way to defend has failed.  Your flock has let you down.  

Deepfaggot, a 40% increase that goes above covid deaths, ie nothing to see and nothing to look at.  You are really a fucking retard.

Then theres the vsafe safe data, and the Pfizer etc etc, stay the fool.

• Platinum Contributing Member

As a reminder, you were going to explain your comment that the 40% increase in deaths were 100% because of the vax.  At least try, you are really starting to look pathetic.  Ok, more pathetic.

He will never answer that one. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot, a 40% increase that goes above covid deaths, ie nothing to see and nothing to look at.  You are really a fucking retard.

Then theres the vsafe safe data, and the Pfizer etc etc, stay the fool.

Exhibit A.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Move the goalposts some more.  You can just state you know you were wrong.  Fundamentally that is what you are doing by not answering.  This is however funnier to watch.

How are you gonna look when you are the last to figure out what's really going on.

Deepfaggot, a 40% increase that goes above covid deaths, ie nothing to see and nothing to look at. 

That wasn't being discussed, the reason for them was.  You said it was 100% the vax.  What made you come to that conclusion?  Surely you have something besides faith in your flock, don't you?

How are you gonna look when you are the last to figure out what's really going on.

You say this for many things.

Still waiting for you to be right about any of them.

:lol:

That wasn't being discussed, the reason for them was.  You said it was 100% the vax.  What made you come to that conclusion?  Surely you have something besides faith in your flock, don't you?

The excess deaths are far worse than the covid pandemic, yet nobody wants to look into that.

Like I said zero critical thinking.

The excess deaths are far worse than the covid pandemic, yet nobody wants to look into that.

Like I said zero critical thinking.

Ah, show us your critical thinking and answer the question.  Or are you just calling people names of what you actually are to try to feel better about yourself.  Sure looks that way.  You said it was simple, but yet you can't type it.  So simple is too hard for you.  Hmmm.  That would be worse than zero critical thinking now wouldn't it.  It also sort of wipes out your claim of how others think.

Ah, show us your critical thinking and answer the question.  Or are you just calling people names of what you actually are to try to feel better about yourself.  Sure looks that way.  You said it was simple, but yet you can't type it.  So simple is too hard for you.  Hmmm.  That would be worse than zero critical thinking now wouldn't it.  It also sort of wipes out your claim of how others think.

I deal with facts.  What do you think it's from and why isn't anyone interested in finding out?

I deal with facts.  What do you think it's from and why isn't anyone interested in finding out?

Only fact you've shared is the fact you are completely blind and follow some odd group on twitter that confuses the fuck out of you.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As for your question, I'll answer it when I refute the nonsense you will post as your reason.  You've had more than a day to contemplate this.  Just post it.  

The 40% excess deaths are far worse than the pandemic.  Yes or no.

The excess deaths are not in countries with low vax rates.

Hello McFly.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why are you now done with the vax?  What changed specifically.

On the bold, at this point anyone still peddling the vax as useful is beyond an idiot. 

I’m done because I don’t think the boosters would do me any good and basically  I feel I was sold a bill of goods on the efficacy of the initial shots. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Changing the goal posts again.  You are really weak at staying on topic.  You said it was the vax that caused 100% of the 40% increase.  How?

How does the vsafe data that just came out go with your vax causes no harm claims.

8% of 10 million.  Fucking idiot.

:lol: