The great barrington declaration

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I wish.  :lol:  :bc:  Just feels like a bad cold.  Haven't left the couch all day.

Dang it. We'll at least you have this place for some amusement. 

:bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Elites want population reduction. Vax is part of the plan. 

All of what we are seeing is part of the plan. Climate change, covid/vaccines, immigration, inflation, BLM, Antifa, the list goes on and on. The Dems/Libs are trying to destroy the life most of us know all in the name of the WEF. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, irv said:

All of what we are seeing is part of the plan. Climate change, covid/vaccines, immigration, inflation, BLM, Antifa, the list goes on and on. The Dems/Libs are trying to destroy the life most of us know all in the name of the WEF. 

Yup...

Ww3 apears to be their next goal.?

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming up the river on the boat last weekend, I see these two clowns coming the other way on the water.  Both wearing masks.  Jesus if you're that worried about catching something, maybe just stay home.  Out on the water wearing masks?!  wtf  :lol: 

I walk into the doctors office last week,, i see the sign on the way into the lobby- masks required,  of course i dont have one,  who does today?  as i open the door into the office the three nurses sitting there behind the counter all have masks,,, under there chins,,,,,,, but they are quick to point out the box of totally useless paper masks that i MUst put on to be in there. such bullshit!

policy one says as i question them on the lack of protection these things offer us.

"we have to comply with policy" with great sarcasm one says. we talked a bit in the exam room and she confided in me a bit that although initially jabbed NONE of them there will be getting ANy boosters.   ANYONE that trusts these assholes pushing boosters is braindead imo

braindead

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, irv said:

More and more are awakening to the truth.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More and more are awakening to the truth.  

Jesus I hope so.  And once again, anyone who stands up for the truth, is a "threat to democracy".  I'm not sure what the penalties are for treason these days, but I have zero doubt that there are several in our government who are guilty of it.  Hillary's "hang from nooses" comment to Donna Brazile continues to ring prophetic.

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I know several people whose health was compromised long term following Covid. The research shows this as well. It was 3 months before I felt back to 100% but I had got pneumonia a month after the infection. Never had pneumonia in my life. 

Sounds like all your jabs saved you from it being worse...? :news:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus I hope so.  And once again, anyone who stands up for the truth, is a "threat to democracy".  I'm not sure what the penalties are for treason these days, but I have zero doubt that there are several in our government who are guilty of it.  Hillary's "hang from nooses" comment to Donna Brazile continues to ring prophetic.

You do realize that Trump still pushes the vaccine. Or maybe you don't?

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

By mandates?  

Hes still talking about it at his rallies. Even after he was lied to.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But But But I have to go to Hawaii and New Zealand during Covid! Im a special Boy!!!! Give me my Vaccine!!!

:rage:

• Haha 2

On 10/1/2022 at 1:42 PM, Steve753 said:

That's not good at all. A friend of mine got it in November of 2020. Next thing I heard he was in a coma. Well that lasted 7 weeks. Long story short he's alive, but I don't think he'll ever be the same. That's why I laugh off Aces comments that it's just a cold. It definitely shows how ignorant he is.

For most it is just a bad cold at best . Others don't even know they have it until some mandatory test comes back positive . I have yet to catch a covid and have had a extreme fuck it attitude about the whole thing the whole time . Pretty sure I can't get it . I have litteraly been smoking pot with peopke passing the pipe for the weekend and a few catch a covid the following week me nop . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Do you see a difference at all in him talking about it and givernment litteraly doing everything they can to make sure you can't earn a living if you are not complying with there authority ? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It is infuriating that all the people who did this are not only getting away with it but are being rewarded.  
watching an idiot walk around cleaning door nobs right now.  Like the Covid snuck in the building over the weekend.  Smh.  
We will never fully recover from some of the negative effects the Covid scare. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

People sitting in the house eating like pigs for 2 years doesn't help.

Young people dropping off in large numbers is what we are talking about here and SADs, not the couch potato.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Young people dropping off in large numbers is what we are talking about here and SADs, not the couch potato.

Wife is seeing a huge uptick in people 40-55. Years old with major health problems.  Like you would expect to see in old people.  

Covid, vax, avoidable medical care, inactivity?????  Whatever.  Younger people are definitely having major health issues. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Wife is seeing a huge uptick in people 40-55. Years old with major health problems.  Like you would expect to see in old people.  

Covid, vax, avoidable medical care, inactivity?????  Whatever.  Younger people are definitely having major health issues. 

Yes, but the TV doesn't tell the sheep so they don't believe it.

Going back history will call this the retard era.

FeJUxz7X0AElmB-.png.f7fc0b794881446828d2fb19d12d377b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1