Meanwhile In New York City….What In The Actual Fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

looks kinda fake

Unfortunately it’s not…

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fatal-stabbing-new-york-city-alison-russo-fdny-ems-lieutenant-9-11-first-responder/

FDNY veteran, and 9/11 first responder, killed in "barbaric and completely unprovoked" New York City stabbing

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That was disturbing as fuck.  Did they catch the guy?  Why can't feral humans like that be put to death in short order?

The suspect, identified as 34-year-old Peter Zisopoulos, was taken into custody after barricading himself in a nearby building, CBS New York reported. He was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

• Like 1

Need automatic death penalty for that kind of crime.....I don't care if the guy is a schizophrenic or not, there is no place in society for him.

Surprised and a  bit refreshing he isn't black, but when I have trouble pronouncing the last name.........usually means they are shitbags anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The suspect, identified as 34-year-old Peter Zisopoulos, was taken into custody after barricading himself in a nearby building, CBS New York reported. He was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

Probably charged and released...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read that story earlier, didn't know they had it on tape.  Jesus.

16 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The onlookers that just walked by aren't much better. Pieces of shit...

In this day of instant news and video footage of everything, people have become numb.  I always wondered what I would do in a situation like that.  Probably nothing unless I was packing or knew I could overtake the perp.  If I was in my truck, I think would have mowed him down.  And probably gotten myself arrested regardless for violating his civil rights.  :flush: 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In this day of instant news and video footage of everything, people have become numb.  I always wondered what I would do in a situation like that.  Probably nothing unless I was packing or knew I could overtake the perp.  If I was in my truck, I think would have mowed him down.  And probably gotten myself arrested regardless for violating his civil rights.  :flush: 

The vast majority of these pieces of shit are dumb as fuck. That goes for most criminals. It would t take much for a thinking man to hunt them down and despatch em to the afterlife. I think it’s eventually going to come to that. The bad people need to disappear. 

• Like 3