Stock market underwater

Pete

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't fuck up this bad unless it's on purpose.

I think we should pull out all $$ and membership in the UN and WEF until they are either disbanded or reformed.  Bet a lot might fix itself, cuz it seems like thats the direction Trudeau and Biden is taking us.

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Many would agree with that.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, all of the sudden they decided they don’t want to be re-elected.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh yeah, D & R are real close to singing kimbaya and joining forces. 

FFS. 

Not anymore.  The Rinos are being purged.

Maga is a threat to democracy, but not the old guard. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Uniparty dude.  Ffs.

Washington class.  We're not a part of it.  Trump at least recognized that if he was to have a shot at getting elected, he'd have to be under the R banner.  The R's are going to get their chance to do a major course correction soon, they better not fuck it up.  I remain hopeful.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Washington class.  We're not a part of it.  Trump at least recognized that if he was to have a shot at getting elected, he'd have to be under the R banner.  The R's are going to get their chance to do a major course correction soon, they better not fuck it up.  I remain hopeful.

That's what they want you to think so they can regain power. Unfortunately all I see is huge amounts of tax money being wasted yet again, and not a sole being held accountable for anything.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not anymore.  The Rinos are being purged.

Maga is a threat to democracy, but not the old guard. 

So they're purposing screwing things up, because of a uniparty, that's not really a uniparty because they're purging RINOS. So we're back to square one with my original statement: "Sure, all of the sudden they decided they don’t want to be re-elected."

And around and around we go. 
:smack:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So they're purposing screwing things up, because of a uniparty, that's not really a uniparty because they're purging RINOS. So we're back to square one with my original statement: "Sure, all of the sudden they decided they don’t want to be re-elected."

And around and around we go. 
:smack:

Rinos.

3e43891281d64571ad8c23f8f4109004.png

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rinos.

3e43891281d64571ad8c23f8f4109004.png

While you go off on your tangent, I'll just stick with the original statement.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"Sure, all of the sudden they decided they don’t want to be re-elected."

On 9/29/2022 at 4:05 PM, SkisNH said:

Because you were to lazy to answer...not because your MC and too stupid to answer. 

Oh my Trump complained that rates were going up a .25 point and the FED was forced to reverse course...what a dumb fuck...go suck the DU cock MC

You are probably bottom 3 dumbest motherfuckers here. Did you really have the nerve to complain that Biden spent into an expanding economy? You poor dumb piece of retarded shit. Trump did all that plus slashed taxes plus conned the fed into lowering rates and printing shit tons of QE all into a massively overheated economy. Fucking kill your self you mindless retarded piece of pure dogshit 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are probably bottom 3 dumbest motherfuckers here. Did you really have the nerve to complain that Biden spent into an expanding economy? You poor dumb piece of retarded shit. Trump did all that plus slashed taxes plus conned the fed into lowering rates and printing shit tons of QE all into a massively overheated economy. Fucking kill your self you mindless retarded piece of pure dogshit 

Well you proved once again that you are dumb as a brick..where should I start? Trump conned the fed into lowering rates? He has Zero authority over the fed...you stated he did QE once again he has zero control of the fed. Lowering tax rates happened in 2017 has zero to do with the inflation we see today. 

So kill yourself dumbfuck. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

Well you proved once again that you are dumb as a brick..where should I start? Trump conned the fed into lowering rates? He has Zero authority over the fed...you stated he did QE once again he has zero control of the fed. Lowering tax rates happened in 2017 has zero to do with the inflation we see today. 

So kill yourself dumbfuck. 

Did he appoint the fed chair and can he fire the fed chair. You’re so fucking stupid it’s almost impossible to believe you’re a real person 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

While you go off on your tangent, I'll just stick with the original statement.

"Sure, all of the sudden they decided they don’t want to be re-elected."

You are one dumb fucker.  When did you turn away from msm to learn the truth?

Keep peddling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Get the suicide pod. :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did he appoint the fed chair and can he fire the fed chair. You’re so fucking stupid it’s almost impossible to believe you’re a real person 

Keep digging you retard...the FED chair doesn't unilaterally set monetary policy.  There is a board of Governors. I'm sure Trump (whom you think is Stupid) somehow out smarted the majority of the board of Governors to keep the rate where Trump wants it.

SMH 

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Keep digging you retard...the FED chair doesn't unilaterally set monetary policy.  There is a board of Governors. I'm sure Trump (whom you think is Stupid) somehow out smarted the majority of the board of Governors to keep the rate where Trump wants it.

SMH 

Trump appointed , Powell. Trump badgered them for lower rates and QE. Trump cut taxes , Trump expanded spending. All on Trump and far worse than Biden. The end 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump appointed , Powell. Trump badgered them for lower rates and QE. Trump cut taxes , Trump expanded spending. All on Trump and far worse than Biden. The end 

You've already been proven wrong on Trump and the FED, then you declare yourself right and call the end....very Trump of you. 

Benny too many = Trump

You know what to do.