We are living "idiocracy"

SkisNH

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

It really is amazing why some here won't actually say they voted for these idiots.

It really is amazing that you assume people are democrats if they're not a Trumper like yourself.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It really is amazing that you assume people are democrats if they're not a Trumper like yourself.

The people who did not vote for trump are just as responsible for this idiocy.  Shouldn't take a genius to realize that.

"But, I didn't vote for Biden or Trump, I voted for Jo Jorgensen!!!!" 

I know, I did that once with Perot and figured it out pretty fast.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

A major difference is the media crawled up the last administration ass with a microscope. Can you imagine if the current administration was subject to the same scrutiny?  I still have yet to hear one negative report on This administration or a video of a lost clueless Biden.   Same station where Alec Baldwin was a weekly fixture.  Impersonating the president as a bumbling buffoon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

A major difference is the media crawled up the last administration ass with a microscope. Can you imagine if the current administration was subject to the same scrutiny?  I still have yet to hear one negative report on This administration or a video of a lost clueless Biden.   Same station where Alec Baldwin was a weekly fixture.  Impersonating the president as a bumbling buffoon. 

Quit watching fake news. Foxnews is constantly scrutinizing Biden and his administration. Peter Doocy questioning JP is comedy gold.

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

I'm so glad they brought dignity and respect back to the office of the presidency!

Turning down the heat!

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

If I gave a shit anymore I would be embarrassed for the country. 

same.  Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.  

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That point whizzes over Karen753s head like a meteor.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Quit watching fake news. Foxnews is constantly scrutinizing Biden and his administration. Peter Doocy questioning JP is comedy gold.

Why?  Because he nails her dead to rights?  Jesus, your deflection skills are top notch.  I suppose one network is why the stock market, his ratings and the economy in general is tanking.  Maybe they should raid Fox news HQ next!!  I suppose you think JP is credible and Steve Doocy is not?  Lets hear your evidence.  Maybe post up some links to support your astute analysis.   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why?  Because he nails her dead to rights?  Jesus, your deflection skills are top notch.  I suppose one network is why the stock market, his ratings and the economy in general is tanking.  Maybe they should raid Fox news HQ next!!  I suppose you think JP is credible and Steve Doocy is not?  Lets hear your evidence.  Maybe post up some links to support your astute analysis.   :lol: 

Right away you Trumpers assume.

I watch Foxnews because I find it the most credible. I like Peter Doocy because he asks questions JP doesn't want to answer and usually lies when she does.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The people who did not vote for trump are just as responsible for this idiocy.  Shouldn't take a genius to realize that.

"But, I didn't vote for Biden or Trump, I voted for Jo Jorgensen!!!!" 

I know, I did that once with Perot and figured it out pretty fast.

Wait a minute…why does any of it matter anyhow…I thought the election was stolen?🤔

BTW you saying you “figured something out” is comedy gold.😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute…why does any of it matter anyhow…I thought the election was stolen?🤔

I think the election was fraudulent.  Do you?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That should be their job.  Not to make shit up to bring a president down or give cover to protect a president. 
Again…..lying has become so frequent in our society it is now a social norm.  

• Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I think the election was fraudulent.  Do you?

You've asked me this before. I'll answer again. In my heart yes, but I've yet to see any concrete evidence that it was.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I am sorry jimmy, I know you voted for jo or biden.