Quebec Trail Permits

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s getting expensive….

186741C3-3FA9-4062-B5B5-8761414E372F.jpeg

If $400 is expensive for you, it's time for you to get out of the sport. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Last time I was in Quebec a day pass was 15.00 it’s 85.00 now. I think it was 15 years ago.

Times have changed.

:bc:

Trying to plan a trip to Mt. Valin early season.  Knock on wood, we've been lucky, but have seen and heard way too many stories.  Certain areas I'd avoid.  Sherbrooke, Quebec City, St. Zenon we've seen alotta shit.  

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trying to plan a trip to Mt. Valin early season.  Knock on wood, we've been lucky, but have seen and heard way too many stories.  Certain areas I'd avoid.  Sherbrooke, Quebec City, St. Zenon we've seen alotta shit.  

Now that covid restrictions have been lifted. We're thinking about a Gaspe trip in March. Planning on a day ride to Estcourt Station again and may be a ride into New Brunswick enter through Fort Kent and exit around Houlton. 

• Like 2

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Now that covid restrictions have been lifted. We're thinking about a Gaspe trip in March. Planning on a day ride to Estcourt Station again and may be a ride into New Brunswick enter through Fort Kent and exit around Houlton. 

Some big country in New Brunswick for sure.  Last time I was there, I think I had my SRX to the bars for what seemed like 10-15 miles.  Looking forward to crossing over even for day trips from Jackman.  How long does it take you guys to get to the NB crossing?  Houlton?

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Part of that is covering ins and you get a small refund if not a Que resident. If that has changed I'm not sure of

we can't get refunds as US buyers but we are also paying in US dollars so around $300.  I'll buy mine soon already planning a QC trip.  Going to be slow all winter at work so might as well ride.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Some big country in New Brunswick for sure.  Last time I was there, I think I had my SRX to the bars for what seemed like 10-15 miles.  Looking forward to crossing over even for day trips from Jackman.  How long does it take you guys to get to the NB crossing?  Houlton?

It won't take long. We'll be staying in Madawaska that week. 30 miles to Fort Kent and cross into NB exit in Houlton 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They still stealing all your stuff up in Quebec? Buddy lost a truck and trailer.

Same thing with my buddy, cops seen it and wouldn’t go on the reservation to retrieve it.

Told my buddy it would be burnt by the time they get to it

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We've got some awesome trails here in NB too.👍

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

It won't take long. We'll be staying in Madawaska that week. 30 miles to Fort Kent and cross into NB exit in Houlton 

There’s an older guy who’s pretty involved in the Easton club named Lionel Flewelling, who grew up with my cousins and lives right on the same Ladner Rd where my dad grew up.  Hoping to get over that way this winter too.

• Like 1