Feeding Our Futures Fraud in MN - Anyone else following this?

Anyone else following this?

Something started with the Viddy bucks that has turned into a $250 mil 49 person scheme (so far).

MN's Attorney General buried his head in the sand until he was called to account.

Our governor pointed his finger at a judge and blamed him.

Said judge responded and said no no, this falls back on you, the AG, and the Minn Department of Ed.

Now the gov. is pointing his finger at the FBI and saying "they told us to keep making payments" and the FBI is saying "I don't think so, scooter."

And I'm sure come November, we'll still have the same gov and AG.  :flush:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Something started with the Viddy bucks that has turned into a $250 mil 49 person scheme (so far).

MN's Attorney General buried his head in the sand until he was called to account.

Said judge responded and said no no, this falls back on you, the AG, and the Minn Department of Ed.

Now the gov. is pointing his finger at the FBI and saying "they told us to keep making payments" and the FBI is saying "I don't think so, scooter."

The fraud I. MN is blatantly obvious but leftists are ok with it

Been following what I can for a LOOOONG time, but the media in the Twin Cities kept running cover for ALL of it, including the Gov and the AG, both of whom should be run out of MN.  

I had serious doubts anything would ever come of it, but the sheer magnitude of the fraud, and the lengths they went to to cover it up and keep it going is astounding, it just had to be brought to light and the people responsible, brought up on charges.  Hell, people living next door to the address provided as the feeding location have said they've never seen a single kid.  Not to mention the numbers of kids they were claiming to feed is more than all the children in the entire state!!

• Like 2

Yep - I had seen the backstory on this recently.  I hope when Jensen and Walz get to their debates, Jensen lights Walz up over this!!  Unfortunately though, I think @racinfarmer is right .... our state is so stupid, we're going to end up with Walz and Ellison again. :wall:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep - I had seen the backstory on this recently.  I hope when Jensen and Walz get to their debates, Jensen lights Walz up over this!!  Unfortunately though, I think @racinfarmer is right .... our state is so stupid, we're going to end up with Walz and Ellison again. :wall:

Minnesota Nice!  Should be Minnesota Passive Aggressive....

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

So we are up to $250m+, 50 charged, and not once after say, $50m someone say "Gee, maybe we should go see one of these places feeding 5,000 kids a day, 7 days a week out of a small office building in Brooklyn Park."???

No FDA inspector ever showed up for a kitchen inspection?

No audits?

Just send out hundreds of millions of dollars?

Edited by racinfarmer

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

So we are up to $250m+, 50 charged, and not once after say, $50m someone say "Gee, maybe we should go see one of these places feeding 5,000 kids a day, 7 days a week out of a small office building in Brooklyn Park."???

No FDA inspector ever showed up for a kitchen inspection?

No audits?

Just send out hundreds of millions of dollars?

Not to mention the millions HHS “ lost ,,,,,,

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not to mention the millions HHS “ lost ,,,,,,

Oh yeah, the daycare scandel.

And the DMV spent a cool hundred mil or so on that shit software that never worked.

Edited by racinfarmer

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Oh yeah, the daycare scandel.

And the DMV spent a cool hundred mil or so on that shit software that never worked.

Yup, the MN DFL has done great job being responsible with taxpayers money

https://theminnesotasun.com/2019/09/02/minnesota-dhs-has-lost-300-million-in-three-years-state-senator-says/

Edited by Sleepr2

• Gold Member

It's OK that they have mishandled so much money - because they overcharged us by 9 billion in taxes this last year that they can't seem to give back.  They have truck loads of money to waste, that 300 million is a drop in the bucket.

On 9/27/2022 at 5:15 PM, racinfarmer said:

And local media doing everything in there power to ignore it . Just gross. I honestly want to see all the local news agency employee's strung up under a bridge on 494 for a week or so 

2 hours ago, SeaShark said:

It's OK that they have mishandled so much money - because they overcharged us by 9 billion in taxes this last year that they can't seem to give back.  They have truck loads of money to waste, that 300 million is a drop in the bucket.

Oh but they fully funded education with that money what ever the fuck that means . 

I do know the English teacher who lives behind me just got her self a 23 navigator you know those poor teachers . Must be her husband's money seeing as he is the gym teacher with a limited f150 

• Like 1