Filled my tank for $3.27 per gallon this morning

Crnr2Crnr

Just now, Matt said:

pretty much what I think too.  The blue states that might have gone purple will definitely stay blue this time around.  Dems are successfully pinning Roe v Wade on the Republicans because 95% of voters are too stupid to realize the Supreme Court and Congress are two different things.

being in a purple state we chose terrible Pb candidates,  maybe not walker/Oz bad but trump ball gargling consipracy theorists which doesn't play.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

being in a purple state we chose terrible Pb candidates,  maybe not walker/Oz bad but trump ball gargling consipracy theorists which doesn't play.  

In an election where dems were the most vulnerable they have been in 6 cycles, gop fools pick the 2 worst candidates. Mat as well congradulate the dems now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fucking idiots pick their favorite trump cocksucker instead of doing what you are supposed to do in a primary. Pick the one who can win a general election.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Fucking idiots pick their favorite trump cocksucker instead of doing what you are supposed to do in a primary. Pick the one who can win a general election.

Looks @Snakeand @DriftBusta

• Haha 1

Yeah, our next governor is hopefully going to be Kari Lake.  She's a total Trump nutter, but once again, we're down to the lesser of two evils.  I hate this shit...  Robson would have been a much better governor.

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yeah, our next governor is hopefully going to be Kari Lake.  She's a total Trump nutter, but once again, we're down to the lesser of two evils.  I hate this shit...  Robson would have been a much better governor.

Was that chic really a democrat for Obama's first term?

On 9/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, Matt said:

pretty much what I think too.  The blue states that might have gone purple will definitely stay blue this time around.  Dems are successfully pinning Roe v Wade on the Republicans because 95% of voters are too stupid to realize the Supreme Court and Congress are two different things.

Republicans have little clue as to how show it is not about abortion, but instead about getting the federal government out of the picture.  This is now up to the states as it should be.