Filled my tank for $3.27 per gallon this morning

Crnr2Crnr

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you're talking about Covid gas prices, that had nothing to do with Trump but he happily took credit for it.

Oh no, Trump had a good hand in it. Saudi - Russian oil war. Bankrupted over 100 domestic oil producers during that. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Maybe the next time the OP brags about how much he paid for a gallon of gas, he can consider it's still a full dollar higher (or more) than it should be.

$1 per gallon less by what standard? 

oil is a globally traded commodity, same as corn or soybeans.

now if you would like to discuss the price at the pump we'll need to discuss refining, storage and transportation of the finished commodity... all of which have significantly increased since 2019.

speaking of corn which is used to manufacture ethanol blended fuel... take a look at corn prices.  

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data

;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Great job Brandon 👍

At least 50% higher than when Brandon took office and everyone has the pom poms going due to an artificial drop from the reserves.....America truly does have short memories.

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we're heading in the right direction to burn lots of premium in the sleds this winter 

Filled up tonight after work I paid $3.29 Costco, gas is moving up. The way I hear it is our national reserves are starting to run low, Joe's quick fix is starting to back fire. 

Case in point our 1999 Tucker turbo diesel gets one mile per one gallon per mile. At the current price in the area for diesel fuel is $4.68 per gallon, our club has 53 miles of trails and we groom the same trail twice so figure 106 miles. 4.68 x 106 miles = $496.08 so let say we groom two times a week that's $992.16 per week, in three weeks that's  $2976.48 in four weeks our cost will be $3,968.64 in diesel fuel. This will be a big hit to the clubs of Wisconsin.   

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Filled up tonight after work I paid $3.29 Costco, gas is moving up. The way I hear it is our national reserves are starting to run low, Joe's quick fix is starting to back fire. 

Case in point our 1999 Tucker turbo diesel gets one mile per one gallon per mile. At the current price in the area for diesel fuel is $4.68 per gallon, our club has 53 miles of trails and we groom the same trail twice so figure 106 miles. 4.68 x 106 miles = $496.08 so let say we groom two times a week that's $992.16 per week, in three weeks that's  $2976.48 in four weeks our cost will be $3,968.64 in diesel fuel. This will be a big hit to the clubs of Wisconsin.   

get an EV groomer :roflcrying:

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$1 per gallon less by what standard? 

oil is a globally traded commodity, same as corn or soybeans.

now if you would like to discuss the price at the pump we'll need to discuss refining, storage and transportation of the finished commodity... all of which have significantly increased since 2019.

speaking of corn which is used to manufacture ethanol blended fuel... take a look at corn prices.  

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data

;)

I find it so funny that they have everyone saying this, as if it has anything to do with the prices of fuel in the US.

If it is truly a global commodity, then why aren't the prices the same every where

Diesel costs less refine etc but is over a dollar more per gallon in some places.  So refining costs have little to do with that.

Democrats running washington drive the prices up due to speculation of what their policies will do.  And when Repubs get control many times those prices come down.