Is Trump Pushing Civil War?

spin_dry

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Trumps words at rally.

What else did he say?

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What else did he say?

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

So that automatically cancels out what he said first? 

Just now, Steve753 said:

So that automatically cancels out what he said first? 

You are being "literally" stupid...

Literally. 

Fighting for what's right doesn't always mean "fighting"...is today your first utilizing the English language? 

• Like 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

You are being "literally" stupid...

Literally. 

Fighting for what's right doesn't always mean "fighting"...is today your first utilizing the English language? 

Then why did they fight?

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So what? 

So it is all the more fitting that Floyd square the place for healing has been the go to spot for mid day gun play .lol what are we at 5 random shootings 3 stiffs and 4 or 5 in the hospital .

Not sure why they went to the hospital and not just stay in Floyd square it is the place for healing after all 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You got way too much time on your hands. :read:

It’s just a cry for attention.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Which is it? Whites are too indoctrinated or the insurrection of Jan 6th was the greatest attack against our country?

LOL! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Ask them? A hundred out the 10's of thousands that attended the rally. 

That were told by the sitting president that they were cheated out of an election win to fight.

So they did.

Edited by Steve753

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Everything needs to burn , all law enforcement from the local precinct to the justice dept. It’s all 100% corrupt. Every 3 letter agency. All of congress and every single person involved with lobbying and shadow money needs to die. Start with slitting Eric Princes throat on tv and go from there. 

I don't know that i'd go that far  :lol: 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

…..and the Dow would sink to zero and supply chains would come to crashing halt. It would be just awesome. :lol: 

Says the guy who giggles about societal breakdown on a daily basis :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well lets be honest…none of those here advocating bloodshed and burning it all down are going to do a damn thing. 😂

Being ambivalent is not advocation anything. Your stellar comprehension skills on full display.  As always.  If you can't see the level of corruption happening right now and what it portends, you don't have very good reasoning skills either.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know that i'd go that far  :lol: 

Says the guy who giggles about societal breakdown on a daily basis :lol: 

Being ambivalent is not advocation anything. Your stellar comprehension skills on full display.  As always.  If you can't see the level of corruption happening right now and what it portends, you don't have very good reasoning skills either.

I can see it as well as you and again with the comprehension bullshit from you…the fact remains that you’re a big talker right up to the point your livelihood, sled camp, 50 footer…ect….are in jeopardy. You say I’m ambivalent but what exactly are you doing other than running your flaps here? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Ask them? A hundred out the 10's of thousands that attended the rally. 

In any group that large you’ll find the 10% retard factor. I’d like to see Fox News response if that was a George Floyd rally lead by Louis Farrakhan.  :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can see it as well as you and again with the comprehension bullshit from you…the fact remains that you’re a big talker right up to the point your livelihood, sled camp, 50 footer…ect….are in jeopardy. You say I’m ambivalent but what exactly are you doing other than running your flaps here? 🤷🏻

If you did, you'd support the guy confronting it, instead of shitting on him every chance you get.  Cuz you're dumb as fuck.  What am I doing?  I'm making my opinion known, and I'm voting accordingly, no different than anyone else.  What I see in jeopardy, are the rights of Americans being systematically removed by the most corrupt government and media in my lifetime, and somehow, it all seems to synch up with a globalist great reset agenda.  You apparently think a shit talking New Yorker former president is a bigger problem based on your post history.  I don't suffer such delusions.

19 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That were told by the sitting president that they were cheated out of an election win to fight.

So they did.

The transcript shows that Trump never called for violence or even vaguely implied that. In fact, it is glaringly obvious that he was talking about legal and verbal fighting. To wit, 10 of the 20 times in which Trump used the word “fight” are found in these statements:

• Rudy Giuliani has “guts, he fights. He fights.”
  • “Jim Jordan, and some of these guys. They’re out there fighting the House.”
  • “If they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them.”
  • “The American people do not believe the corrupt fake news anymore. They have ruined their reputation. But it used to be that they’d argue with me, I’d fight. So I’d fight, they’d fight. I’d fight, they’d fight. … They had their point of view, I had my point of view. But you’d have an argument. Now what they do is they go silent. It’s called suppression. And that’s what happens in a communist country.”

Highlighting the duplicity of those who claim that Trump’s use of the word “fight” amounts to incitement, Trump’s attorneys showed video footage of numerous Congressional Democrats using the word “fight” more than 200 times, including more than a dozen times in which they used the exact phrase for which they impeached Trump: “fight like hell.”

• explicitly includes Trump, his supporters, all police officers, and anyone who stands in the way of their self-described “radical left-wing” agenda).
    • organized an event called “Kick These Fascists Out of DC.”
  • Qui parrots the propaganda of antifa by reporting that they are “antifascist activists,” even though they embrace key tactics and defining elements of fascism, including but not limited to:
  • Qui’s claim that the FBI found no involvement by antifa in the Capitol Hill riot is outdated and out of context. Two days after the riot, an FBI official was asked about antifa involvement, and he replied “we have no indication of that at this time.” Five days after that, the FBI filed an affidavit for the arrest of Sullivan.

In short, Qui turned the truth about every major aspect of this matter on its head.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The transcript shows that Trump never called for violence or even vaguely implied that. In fact, it is glaringly obvious that he was talking about legal and verbal fighting. To wit, 10 of the 20 times in which Trump used the word “fight” are found in these statements:

• Rudy Giuliani has “guts, he fights. He fights.”
  • “Jim Jordan, and some of these guys. They’re out there fighting the House.”
  • “If they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them.”
  • “The American people do not believe the corrupt fake news anymore. They have ruined their reputation. But it used to be that they’d argue with me, I’d fight. So I’d fight, they’d fight. I’d fight, they’d fight. … They had their point of view, I had my point of view. But you’d have an argument. Now what they do is they go silent. It’s called suppression. And that’s what happens in a communist country.”

Highlighting the duplicity of those who claim that Trump’s use of the word “fight” amounts to incitement, Trump’s attorneys showed video footage of numerous Congressional Democrats using the word “fight” more than 200 times, including more than a dozen times in which they used the exact phrase for which they impeached Trump: “fight like hell.”

• explicitly includes Trump, his supporters, all police officers, and anyone who stands in the way of their self-described “radical left-wing” agenda).
    • organized an event called “Kick These Fascists Out of DC.”
  • Qui parrots the propaganda of antifa by reporting that they are “antifascist activists,” even though they embrace key tactics and defining elements of fascism, including but not limited to:
  • Qui’s claim that the FBI found no involvement by antifa in the Capitol Hill riot is outdated and out of context. Two days after the riot, an FBI official was asked about antifa involvement, and he replied “we have no indication of that at this time.” Five days after that, the FBI filed an affidavit for the arrest of Sullivan.

In short, Qui turned the truth about every major aspect of this matter on its head.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Trumps words at rally.