US has given more money to Ukraine than all of the European Union.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Man we are a fucking dumb country.  Europe continues to laugh at us. 

EU has over 100 million more people than us....almost as large as economy and it much more "threatened" merely by location by Russia than the US.   FUBAR. 

Why are we giving anybody anything? This is my biggest pet peeve with govt. We dont have money to provide the stuff everybody argues about (whether you agree with it or not) but nobody EVER bats an eye and foreign aid or war spending. War spending against countries who never attacked us and dont pose any threat to us or anybody else. Its criminal to the core. And in my opinion it is nothing more than a giant grift for insiders. The money goes out of the country and gets washed and stolen. 

$30 trillion in debt, I think we can safely assume at least half of that was stolen. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are we giving anybody anything? This is my biggest pet peeve with govt. We dont have money to provide the stuff everybody argues about (whether you agree with it or not) but nobody EVER bats an eye and foreign aid or war spending. War spending against countries who never attacked us and dont pose any threat to us or anybody else. Its criminal to the core. And in my opinion it is nothing more than a giant grift for insiders. The money goes out of the country and gets washed and stolen. 

$30 trillion in debt, I think we can safely assume at least half of that was stolen. 

All this 100% 

stuff like hunter gets appointed to boards and paid millions to do nothing but smile crack 

massive grift 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

All this 100% 

stuff like hunter gets appointed to boards and paid millions to do nothing but smile crack 

massive grift 

And Jared Kushner gets 2 Billion from MBS to “invest”….it’s all a grift.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

All this 100% 

massive grift 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its been going on forever. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

:goodpost:

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I think that's more the case. A lot of pockets getting lined.

I wonder how much gets shoveled directly or indirectly to the military industrial complex here at home? 

So, maybe it's another 'stimulus' or corporate welfare program. 

:dunno:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

in a nutshell, because most people in this country don't have a clue about our debt obligations, nor do they give a flying fuck.  everything is about 'me' and 'right now'. 

I don't agree with what Russia did, has done or continues to do, but I don't feel as though we should be picking up the tab for everyone in the restaurant.   

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

in a nutshell, because most people in this country don't have a clue about our debt obligations, nor do they give a flying fuck.  everything is about 'me' and 'right now'. 

I don't agree with what Russia did, has done or continues to do, but I don't feel as though we should be picking up the tab for everyone in the restaurant.   

You're joking obviously!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Americans at work.

in the meantime we have the federal reserve killing the markets, the economy and jobs to curb inflation after creating the bubble/mess since 2009.  

how many here honestly believe the price of a new snowmobile or truck will come down after this?  

lunacy... 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Agreed, where the fuck is NATO in all the of this, speaking of useless?  Then I would like the usual suspects to tell us that Putin still would’ve invaded if Trump was president, and even if they did that Trump would be sending them all this money. Because I don’t believe it would happen at all like that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nobody gives a fuck but everybody ignores it. Its been tens of trillions over the last 20 years. Its our money we shouldnt be giving it away. Not one American voted to do that so why are they? Answer: Because they are getting paid to do it. How the fuck does Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell come into congress with nothing and now worth 100's of millions? Gee I wonder. They arent serving their country they are serving themselves and the people who are paying them to rob us.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The question is how did Kushner use his family position to also spend US taxpayer dollars in order to get that money.   Maybe there was but I haven't heard of it.

I think the quid pro quo with the Biden regime regarding multiple countries is much more obvious. 

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, where the fuck is NATO in all the of this, speaking of useless?  Then I would like the usual suspects to tell us that Putin still would’ve invaded if Trump was president, and even if they did that Trump would be sending them all this money. Because I don’t believe it would happen at all like that.

I feel as though Putin would have done it regardless of who was in office.  Remember Gaddafi/Libya, Syria, the UN, NATO and Russia squabbles from a few years back, and Russia not being allowed into NATO? 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody gives a fuck but everybody ignores it. Its been tens of trillions over the last 20 years. Its our money we shouldnt be giving it away. Not one American voted to do that so why are they? Answer: Because they are getting paid to do it. How the fuck does Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell come into congress with nothing and now worth 100's of millions? Gee I wonder. They arent serving their country they are serving themselves and the people who are paying them to rob us.  

correct 

we should also ask ourselves who keeps electing them, and WHY?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr