If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

These are the type of idiotic topics by the left of this forum.  Obviously they don't really care, but just trying to be edgy otherwise they would understand how it works. 

Interesting…since you’re such an astute observer of the political world how about you explain how it works.🤔😉

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

These are the type of idiotic topics by the left of this forum.  Obviously they don't really care, but just trying to be edgy otherwise they would understand how it works. 

Nothing but trolls. It’s been this way for years 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump runs for a house seat, gets speakership and cedes potus slot to Desantis if I could choose!   😆Dems would lose their shit and it would be glorious!

What would really send dems over the edge would be a DeSantis/Gabbard ticket which I would fully support, mass suicides everywhere :thumbsup:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s reality…

EF08D812-8812-492B-90F7-66255637C8CC.jpeg

Reality is the real treasonous people  that have run this country into the ground the last two years that you stupid fucks hang your hats on, but keep fixating on TRUMP, dems keep shooting themselves in the foot over playing their hands, best of luck in November 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think she’s a loon but I still think she’ll try anyhow.

The question was who would be speaker not who would try

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trump needs to go away. But at least you'd rather have DeSantis as potus. 

no he doesn’t.  keep shitting on a guy who has changed the political landscape more dramatically than anyone in the past 50 years at minimum. And someone who was needed, rough edges and all. The people peddling false narratives for five or six years need to not only go away but be put in jail.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you seem confused.🤷🏻

I just showed you who was confused. You.

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

What would really send dems over the edge would be a DeSantis/Gabbard ticket which I would fully support, mass suicides everywhere :thumbsup:

Good. Too many dumb fucks in this country

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yep, the only ones worried about it seems to be the left leaning members of this forum.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting…since you’re such an astute observer of the political world how about you explain how it works.🤔😉

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The reality of the issue is that the left on this forum is just ignorant to how politics works if they are truly asking a question like this.

Come on Racer..lets hear it.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

someone is paying attention

here we are on page two and I've yet to see any meaningful conversation on the topic from the resident self described Republicans.  

:dunno:

there's currently 212 to choose from, certainly one of them should stick out...

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

here we are on page two and I've yet to see any meaningful conversation on the topic from the resident self described Republicans.  

Who would you like to see?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump runs for a house seat, gets speakership and cedes potus slot to Desantis if I could choose!   😆Dems would lose their shit and it would be glorious!

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no he doesn’t.  keep shitting on a guy who has changed the political landscape more dramatically than anyone in the past 50 years at minimum. And someone who was needed, rough edges and all. The people peddling false narratives for five or six years need to not only go away but be put in jail.

I just showed you who was confused. You.

Good. Too many dumb fucks in this country

Oh..so me saying MTG would try is pooh poohed but you say this…brilliant!👊🏻😂🤔

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes he does. Especially as long as he can't accept that he lost the 2020 election. Last thing we need is a guy holding a grudge in there. All that will bring is more chaos and nothing being accomplished. 

As for you people peddling false narratives, alot of them will die of old age sooner than later and or get hit by lightning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It will likely go to McCarthy,  but I'd rather see someone who is more of a fighter, like Louis Gohmert or Jim Jordan.  Maybe Lee Zeldin.

Don’t bother trying to predict. No matter who it is they will be lied about and scrutinized as a ultra MAGA and the same shit storm will continue without interruption. 

The left are the most detestable ppl on earth and they all should be exterminated.  

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Reality is the real treasonous people  that have run this country into the ground the last two years that you stupid fucks hang your hats on, but keep fixating on TRUMP, dems keep shooting themselves in the foot over playing their hands, best of luck in November 

Certainly not some DU gay ass meme shit.  As far from reality as it gets. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Yes he does. Especially as long as he can't accept that he lost the 2020 election. Last thing we need is a guy holding a grudge in there. All that will bring is more chaos and nothing being accomplished. 

As for you people peddling false narratives, alot of them will die of old age sooner than later and or get hit by lightning. 

Did shrillery accept the fact that she lost and stopped bleating about Russian collusion,,,,,oh! Wait

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Who would you like to see?

I have no particular preferences, but someone rational that could unify the party and get back to doing their actual job would be lovely.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It will likely go to McCarthy,  but I'd rather see someone who is more of a fighter, like Louis Gohmert or Jim Jordan.  Maybe Lee Zeldin.

Agree on McCarthy, and fuck Gohmert, Jordan or any of the Freedumb teaparty caucus as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Don’t bother trying to predict. No matter who it is they will be lied about and scrutinized as a ultra MAGA and the same shit storm will continue without interruption. 

The left are the most detestable ppl on earth and they all should be exterminated.  

wow Pete, exterminated?  

I didn't realize you were a complete piece of shit and detestable human being.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

They’re are the most garbage people on the planet. 

You too?  Wow...

Ironically I'm watching a documentary on PBS you sick fucks might enjoy... 

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/us-and-the-holocaust

exterminated... that's some pretty strong language.  🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have no particular preferences, but someone rational that could unify the party and get back to doing their actual job would be lovely.

Agree on McCarthy, and fuck Gohmert, Jordan or any of the Freedumb teaparty caucus as far as I'm concerned.

wow Pete, exterminated?  

I didn't realize you were a complete piece of shit and detestable human being.

You too?  Wow...

Ironically I'm watching a documentary on PBS you sick fucks might enjoy... 

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/us-and-the-holocaust

exterminated... that's some pretty strong language.  🤔

Well many Democrats leading our government right now, in my view, are treasonous.  What do you think should be done with them?  You think it was just politics as usual the past 6 years?  No.  Fucking.  Way.