850 school teachers and support staff fired in NY because of their refusal to get the shot.

irv

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, that is strange.  My wife has always been forced to get one.  I remember a few years back  when her co worker was on vacation and they told her she had 2 days to get flu shot or be fired.  She had to leave early to get shot. 

Is the hospital Tenet owned?  Not big deal if you don’t want to say, just curious. 

Trinity

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dr. Andrew G. Huff is the former VP of Echohealth.  Echohealth created Sars-Covid 2.  He has come out as a whistleblower.

Fauci and Baric are behind it.

Omg, lol.  First it was the vaccine that created the pandemic and now you fundamentally state we created this on purpose.  Your flock can convince of anything.  So fucking dumb.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Omg, lol.  First it was the vaccine that created the pandemic and now you fundamentally state we created this on purpose.  Your flock can convince of anything.  So fucking dumb.

Get the lube ready, your gonna need plenty.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The truth has come out, Fauci and Baric created Covid via Echohealth through the Wuhan Lab.  This is gonna be very painful for you.

I thought it was a Chinese bioweapon? Or did they steal it from Fauci and release it? Or did Fauci release it himself and just play the Chinese? 

Either way, I’m concerned about the alleged pain in store for Steve.