For those who obviously missed it...

Snake

DeSantis and Abbott are just spreading the wealth all over the country, why should Texas Florida Arizona have all the cheap labor.  Martha's Vineyard sure has a lot of Lawns mow and fancy cars to detail. I call it helping make the American dream come true. :saluting:

SoulPancake usa welcome america us GIF

Edited by Badger**

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol fake brochures…

What's the diff in this and the busses that roll from the detention camps every day to a small town or city or airport  someplace in America funded by fema? 

Honestly what's the diff 

Waiting 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're the Mainecat of the right, it's all political, it's all a stunt, and you choose to participate in the tomfoolery instead of rising above it.

Yep, politics is just political stunts masked with lies and deceit 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're the Mainecat of the right, it's all political, it's all a stunt, and you choose to participate in the tomfoolery instead of rising above it.

Have you got your Monkeypox vaccine yet.... being part of such a high risk group and all?

With my concern for your well being out of the way.... I choose not to rise above it.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:40 PM, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! you’re so above it all :lol:

That's probably why I stop by this place on such rare occasion. The nostalgia is nice in small doses, but overall it's a platform for petty retardation.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:17 PM, DriftBusta said:

Neither of us think like you do, thats for certain, talk out of both sides of your mouth wishy washy fuck.  

You missed the article about Obamas big party at his mansion out on the Vineyard, with a giant tent erected in the back yard..

You're God damn right I missed it, following politics that closely is for sleazy politicians and the morons who buy into political theatre.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, Snake said:

Have you got your Monkeypox vaccine yet.... being part of such a high risk group and all?

With my concern for your well being out of the way.... I choose not to rise above it.

The second line was unnecessary bud, the cheap joke was proof enough you aim for low hanging fruit as often as possible :news:

On 9/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Is the southern border secure as Biden and Harris claim in your opinion?

Bitch what? Biden and Harris are shit puppets in a game of money the Fed can't even control. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's probably why I stop by this place on such rare occasion. The nostalgia is nice in small doses, but overall it's a platform for petty retardation.

You're God damn right I missed it, following politics that closely is for sleazy politicians and the morons who buy into political theatre.

The second line was unnecessary bud, the cheap joke was proof enough you aim for low hanging fruit as often as possible :news:

Bitch what? Biden and Harris are shit puppets in a game of money the Fed can't even control. 

tumblr_olqe60SCKT1usnnmro1_500.gif