Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's your story. You should know!

:lol:

Was the FBI there stoking the flames in Kenosha as well?

Well the were watching it from drones . Im sure they were around. 

You are one naive Guy. All good bud. You do you. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well the were watching it from drones . Im sure they were around. 

You are one naive Guy. All good bud. You do you. :bc:

Anything to take the blame off of Trump. Gotcha.

:bc:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Anything to take the blame off of Trump. Gotcha.

:bc:

I blame Trump for the rushed vaccines, adding more Defamation laws, being a fucking Zionist shill, adding more debt, not pardoning Snowden and others. He gets plenty of blame from me . You for some reason ignore when I have pointed that out. 

I say the feds would of still been at the rally and you take that as never blaming Trump ...pretty simple minded Stevie. :news:

• Like 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

I blame Trump for the rushed vaccines, adding more Defamation laws, being a fucking Zionist shill, adding more debt, not pardoning Snowden and others. He gets plenty of blame from me . You for some reason ignore when I have pointed that out. 

I say the feds would of still been at the rally and you take that as never blaming Trump ...pretty simple minded Stevie. :news:

:backpeddle:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Simpy Steve's brain is on leave 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You forgot  about how he bowed to the gun control dumbfucks 👍

• Like 1

Published September 18, 2022 7:38pm EDT

Texas Democrat slams Kamala Harris’ border claim: ‘If you call that secure, I don’t know what secure is’

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, called out the vice president's assessment of the southern border

Rubio: Migrants sent to Martha's Vineyard a 'miniscule fraction of the problem' facing border communitiesVideo

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, dismissed Vice President Kamala Harris’ assessment that America’s southern border is secure during a weekend appearance on CNN.

CNN host Michael Smerconish spoke with Cuellar about the state of the southern border and played a clip of Harris claiming it was under control.

"The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system and in particular over the last four years before we came in and it needs to be fixed," Harris claimed in the clip. "We have a secure border in that that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration."

Smerconish appeared to balk at the claim, asking his guest, who is from the area in question, whether the border is actually secure. 

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, is seen after a meeting of the House Democratic Caucus in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, is seen after a meeting of the House Democratic Caucus in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, June 8, 2022. (Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)

BORDER AGENTS BLAST KAMALA HARRIS' BORDER CLAIM, SAY IT'S ‘FAR FROM SECURE’

"Congressman, that’s just not true, right?" Smerconish asked. "You’re on the front line. You’ve spent your whole life in Laredo. The border is not secure, is it?"

Cuellar affirmed Smerconish was correct. 

"The border is not secure, with all due respect to the VP. This — look, we get thousands of people along the border, from 6,000 to 8,000 people a day. They’re releasing people, and we can send you pictures and videos of what’s happened in Del Rio, the valley, El Paso and other places. People are coming in," he said.

Migrants stream across the Texas border.

Cuellar followed up by offering devastating numbers.

"We have 1.7 million people that were encountered last year. We’re going to have 2 or maybe 2.2 [million] by the end of this fiscal year in about two more weeks. That’s almost 4 million people," he warned. "That doesn’t even include the getaways. Getaways are the people that border patrol has a good idea that evaded them. So you’re talking about almost 4 plus, maybe 4.4 million individuals in two years."

US Vice President Kamala Harris has been slammed for her rhetoric on America's southern border. Photographer: Oliver Contreras/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images

US Vice President Kamala Harris has been slammed for her rhetoric on America's southern border. Photographer: Oliver Contreras/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images (Oliver Contreras/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

The congressman then called out Harris assessment, "If you call that ‘secure,’ I don’t know what ‘secure’ is."

17 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Where did I say that? All I'm saying is, is that the dems likely still would've controlled congress and the senate and would've pushed the Supreme Court to rule on the stop of remain in Mexico policy. Which is basically what happened under Biden. As for Trumps wall. Sure it would've got finished, but it's basically for optics, as the illegals have no problem getting over it as we have seen.

Um they were not flooding in by the 1000s a day before the remaining in Mexico rulling . They started walking north the day after the election.  2 yrs ago there were not 2000 to 8000 a day ariving to the border towns . Not even fucking close . Not even that many a month.  

Enjoy your Biden caused shit show 100% caused by his words and actions.  Fact

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

why i always thought the "wall" was stupid.  I have zero issue turning people back and we should be doing that over allowing them to remain but the wall was jsut an ego thing not really effective.  

So in your opinion we would still be having 1500 to 8000 crossing a day if there was a barrier in place ? Pretty sure it would greatly slow the flow and at least give the guys on the ground a chance at catching more than the ones who want to be cought 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

TDS is a powerful entity 

Current event

The left is running the country currently..

Right into the ground.

Own it stevie 

Something is seriously wrong with the country, when there are more stories about a past president than the current one on most mainstream news feeds.  The lightbulb won't go off for most of the simps unfortunately.

• Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Something is seriously wrong with the country, when there are more stories about a past president than the current one on most mainstream news feeds.  The lightbulb won't go off for most of the simps unfortunately.

How so? If Trump wasn't contemplating running for potus in 24 all that would disappear immediately. 

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How so? If Trump wasn't contemplating running for potus in 24 all that would disappear immediately. 

The fuck it would. Our country is full of “you’re types”

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

The fuck it would. Our country is full of “you’re types”

So the left would still be obsessed with Trump if he wasn't running for potus in 24 you're saying?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So the left would still be obsessed with Trump if he wasn't running for potus in 24 you're saying?

The guy seems to have rallys constantly where sitting members of congress speak and it’s supposed to be ignored?🤔

Maybe MTG should get back to DC and do her job.