Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FYI…

WHO ARE THESE IMMIGRANTS?

The first and most important thing you should understand, these are LEGAL asylum seekers. They are not illegals. They are not undocumented. 

They have been given permission by our government to enter the US pending their official court date.

The law ONLY requires that asylum seekers be present on US soil and that they present themselves to officials to request asylum. 

That is it. 

Anyone who calls them illegal immigrants is really telling on themselves and deliberately trying to confuse the issue.

Once they present themselves to border officials, they are processed and then given a court date to officially plead their case. 

This court date is almost always a year away and in a major city far from the border, like Boston, NY, Miami, Chicago, etc.

And what DeSantis did takes it up another notch. He deliberately lied to immigrants in Texas who were already being managed by non-profits and shipped them into MV where no one was ready to help them. It was deliberately cruel and created to maximize pain.

If Abbott and DeSantis actually cared about helping relieve the burden created by asylum seekers, they could just as easily and far more cost-effectively funnell the millions they are spending on their cynical stunt and give it to the non profits already doing the job.

So desantis isn’t trafficking illegals now? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So desantis isn’t trafficking illegals now? 

The narrative keeps changing.  As soon as next week comes and this shows that the elites are moving them back out of martha's, then the media will pull away.  And guys like mc and spin will ignore it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The narrative keeps changing.  As soon as next week comes and this shows that the elites are moving them back out of martha's, then the media will pull away.  And guys like mc and spin will ignore it.

They’re already gone….

Sanctuary cities my ass.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The funniest part of all this is shipping these people around was never an issue UNTIL they landed in snob central. :lol:

Exactly zero fucking coverage of the multiple federal funded bus and jets full of iligals every fucking day for the last 1.5 yrs in tge cover of darkness to small tows and city's  accross ammerica . Infact the media has gone our of its way to not cover the shit show known as the Biden administration imagination policy .

Only 1000 to 1500 a fucking day for almost 2 yrs now and those are only the ones getting cought and prossed .

But @Mainecatthinks it is just fucking great . Well unless a bus load ends up in his partys major donors back yards . That is just cruel and must be stoped . 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 6:13 PM, Mainecat said:

Your immigrant ancestors who came to America in hopes of a better life must be really proud of you guys.

My immigrant ancestors came over on a boat from Sicily (I have copies of the ships manifest), went through Ellis Island (The govt had an actual immigration policy) and made a life for themselves in New York. If they would've had a free ride they might've moved further into the country and they sure as hell would have appreciated it as I'm sure most of these people do. You don't have a clue what my family would think of anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2022 at 6:13 PM, Mainecat said:

Your immigrant ancestors who came to America in hopes of a better life must be really proud of you guys.

My grandfather walked across the Canadian border with job papers and a green card in his pocket.

Yours?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

My grandfather walked across the Canadian border with job papers and a green card in his pocket.

Yours?

So you're a nook?

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

My immigrant ancestors came over on a boat from Sicily (I have copies of the ships manifest), went through Ellis Island (The govt had an actual immigration policy) and made a life for themselves in New York. If they would've had a free ride they might've moved further into the country and they sure as hell would have appreciated it as I'm sure most of these people do. You don't have a clue what my family would think of anything.

One of my grandpas came from Sicily as well in 1906. We found the manifest also. He was like 13 years old and on his own. Hung out in NYC until Henry ford offered 5$ a day so he moved to Detroit.

At least they could keep track of things. This open border thing is ridiculously stupid and not going to end well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess I am too.  Grandparents on dads side were both from New Brunswick.  

NB. Walked right across the border station in Orient, just north of Danforth and south of Houlton. My great grand father lived in Forrest City.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, Mainecat said:

FYI…

WHO ARE THESE IMMIGRANTS?

The first and most important thing you should understand, these are LEGAL asylum seekers. They are not illegals. They are not undocumented. 

They have been given permission by our government to enter the US pending their official court date.

The law ONLY requires that asylum seekers be present on US soil and that they present themselves to officials to request asylum. 

That is it. 

Anyone who calls them illegal immigrants is really telling on themselves and deliberately trying to confuse the issue.

Once they present themselves to border officials, they are processed and then given a court date to officially plead their case. 

This court date is almost always a year away and in a major city far from the border, like Boston, NY, Miami, Chicago, etc.

And what DeSantis did takes it up another notch. He deliberately lied to immigrants in Texas who were already being managed by non-profits and shipped them into MV where no one was ready to help them. It was deliberately cruel and created to maximize pain.

If Abbott and DeSantis actually cared about helping relieve the burden created by asylum seekers, they could just as easily and far more cost-effectively funnell the millions they are spending on their cynical stunt and give it to the non profits already doing the job.

I thought everything was great in communist Venezuela....how can there be asylum seekers from such a prosperous country? 

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

NB. Walked right across the border station in Orient, just north of Danforth and south of Houlton. My great grand father lived in Forrest City.

Woodstock NB here   :bc: Family farm in Easton was right on the border line.  

Brandon has been flying illegals all over the country for well over a year most of the time in the middle of the night and under secrecy but the minute that a republican does it it's cruel? 

How cool is it to little McCallum Texas that takes in 11,000 of these illegals a fucking week but the richest resort town in America can't handle 50? Fuck off ship them 5,000 next time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Brandon has been flying illegals all over the country for well over a year most of the time in the middle of the night and under secrecy but the minute that a republican does it it's cruel? 

How cool is it to little McCallum Texas that takes in 11,000 of these illegals a fucking week but the richest resort town in America can't handle 50? Fuck off ship them 5,000 next time. 

The stupidity and hypocrisy of liberals never ceases to amaze…..

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The stupidity and hypocrisy of liberals never ceases to amaze…..

So if it were the other way around, you think Trump would open the gates of Mira Lago and have a great big pool party for 50 of what we're his words "Animals" ?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So if it were the other way around, you think Trump would open the gates of Mira Lago and have a great big pool party for 50 of what we're his words "Animals" ?

Impossible 

Trump didn’t want those undesirables here and he made it well known.

Now what?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He would send them back to the mainland just like those good folks on Martha's Vineyard did

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Impossible 

Trump didn’t want those undesirables here and he made it well known.

Now what?

If he knew they'd vote for him like they vote for the democrats once they become legal he wouldn't care about them. It's all about keeping power. That's what.

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dumb question on several levels guy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If he knew they'd vote for him like they vote for the democrats once they become legal he wouldn't care about them. It's all about keeping power. That's what.

Assumptions …that’s all you and lots here ever got.