Martha’s Vineyard

Rod

What a bunch of fake Christians…..makes me fuckin sick.

you support anti abortion laws ….save the child’s…..blah fuckin blah…but use humans as a political pawns and for your parties comedic value. Ownin the libs….LMAO

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you support anti abortion laws ….save the child’s…..blah fuckin blah…but use humans as a political pawns and for your parties comedic value. Ownin the libs….LMAO

Typical deflection - hypocrisy at its finest.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell me you are a Christian and SUPPORT abortion laws.

Please, tell me that.

• Like 1

Anyone remember who was praising the migrants coming north to fill all these low paying jobs that Republicans won’t do but now bitch that you get some workers for free dumped in your lap??

Fucking hypocrites…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Anyone remember who was praising the migrants coming north to fill all these low paying jobs that Republicans won’t do but now bitch that you get some workers for free dumped in your lap??

Fucking hypocrites…

Sounds just like something a Liberal Boomer would say  :news: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve seen dozens of assholes like you here come and go and I will see you go too. I hope you kids don’t grow up with your values. Good luck.

As long as you are here so will I , just to be apart of the verbal ass kicking you receive daily.  :lol:

I dont talk to my kids like I talk to you,  don't understand why you cannot seem to grasp that. Maybe because you have no kids. Thank God. 

Oh and lemma know when you wanna meet up on the trails this Winter so I can kick your ass there too, if you even still ride fatty. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Make up your mind retard, does it make you sick or are you laughing your ass off? 

I think its neither, its just constant whining and crying like the big fat pussy you are. 

Please keep going, because most here really are laughing at you. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The dumb ass Republican governors were hoping to witness the residents of MV fleeing in horror when they dropped off “terrorist illegal Mexicans on the island. Instead the residents ran towards them with food, clothing, housing and medical care like real Christians  would unlike the FAKE Republican ones.

Well then the repub governors were right in sending them there. What are you and the Prez bitching about? Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So how's that migrant family you took in?

Your one of those, "It's OK as long as it ain't happ'n  in my neighborhood!". 

Hypocrite.

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

DeSantis sends some Latinx to the nicest place they’ve ever seen and the left calls it a cruel humanitarian crisis 

The emotions from these insufferable twats is astounding. Always trying to pull on the heart strings of the world to meet their agenda. And some here fall in line. The left can go to hell and take their undesirables with them.

Edited by Pete

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lot of swearing going on complaining about people not being Christian like.  

So your basiclly saying sending immigrants to Martha Vineyards is not a great opportunity to start a new life.

Sounds unchristian like

Edited by Doug

Reporter on MSNBC says migrants 'not angry at DeSantis,' but are thanking him for Martha's Vineyard flight

'I'm not complaining,' one migrant told reporter Cristina Londoño of the Martha's Vineyard flight

White House, media have a meltdown over migrant 'pawns' being sent to sanctuary citiesVideo

A Telemundo reporter appearing on MSNBC appeared to throw cold water on the liberal argument that the migrants Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard, Mass. are wholly upset at the Florida Republican.

Many Democrats across the country have been crying foul over the move, including California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who floated the idea that DeSantis be federally investigated for alleged kidnapping.

Appearing with MSNBC anchor Jose Diaz-Balart from the liberal island enclave, Telemundo reporter Cristina Londoño said that initially, the migrants on the plane did not know what or where Martha's Vineyard was, but some were appreciative of the relocation.

"Some thought they had just landed in New York or somewhere [else] – They didn’t know this was an island," Londoño said, adding that the group has reportedly since been moved to an air base near Cape Cod, Mass. and been given new clothes, cell phones and the ability to speak with attorneys.

Illegal immigrants arrive at Martha's Vineyard Airport on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022.

Illegal immigrants arrive at Martha's Vineyard Airport on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022. (Video obtained by Fox News)

Some migrants reportedly said they were "brought to paradise," in the reporter's words.

When asked by Londoño if they feel "hurt" by relocation to Martha's Vineyard, one man responded, "No, not really."

"Instead of hurting us, they did us a favor, so I'm not complaining," he said.

A woman recounted to the reporter how she first arrived in Dukes County, Mass., saying people told them to go to a hotel, where they later "got in a truck, [went] to the airport, and they took us here."

However, a group of men who were reportedly from Venezuela did object to one characterization from the right of their journey to the U.S.

"We didn't cross irregularly," one of the men said, claiming he and others formally presented themselves for asylum to border officials. He showed Londoño purported immigration documentation.

While the reporter noted many Massachusetts locals and activists are decrying DeSantis and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, she followed up by reiterating that a number of the migrants don't feel entirely the same way.

"I can tell you they are not angry at Ron DeSantis, they are actually thanking him for having brought them to Martha's Vineyard, where they were very well-received," she told Diaz-Balart, who is the brother of Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (Paul Hennessy/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)

"But other people, they’re saying they’re being used as political pawns – they don’t resent it for now, and they know they’re the lucky ones."

One Massachusetts lawmaker who is upset with DeSantis is Sen. Elizabeth Warren. She accused him of "exploiting vulnerable people for political stunts." 

However, when Warren posited that the Bay State is "fully capable of handling asylum seekers," OutKick founder Clay Travis remarked on his radio show that her state should therefore be the recipient of many more flights.

"Why not send every single illegal immigrant right now to Massachusetts so that Elizabeth Warren can make sure that this ‘repulsive and cruel system’ is taken care of?" he said Thursday. 

Charles Creitz

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doug said:

Lot of swearing going on complaining about people not being Christian like.  

So your basiclly saying sending immigrants to Martha Vineyards is not a great opportunity to start a new life.

Sounds unchristian like

as much as i like what Desantis did here,  there arent many opportunities for work on the island. mANY residence have to leave daily for work.  and then there is a work stoppage during tourist season then its more bodys than work when they CAN start working again. well usually any way.