special delivery for Obama

Doomxz600

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah maybe not “trafficed” but sending them to The Vineyard as a political ploy is bullshit. Yes DC needs to figure out immigration…Reagan gave millions amnesty.🤔

Naaaah, they are the ones ignoring it.  Nothing wrong with getting a taste of what border states are complaining about, when you ignore the problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Naaaah, they are the ones ignoring it.  Nothing wrong with getting a taste of what border states are complaining about, when you ignore the problem.

Sure but I just have an issue with using these people  in this way. Also by all accounts the people there welcomed  them with open arms and are treating them great…politically they look like saints while Desantis doesn’t…jus sayin. I do agree that it’s well past time to stop kicking the can down the road.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Problem is Ma is a right to shelter state so now they are staying here but does anyone really think that they will stay on the island. They will end up in a motel with benefits and under the new law a driver's license so they can go back a bring more north. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but I just have an issue with using these people  in this way. Also by all accounts the people there welcomed  them with open arms and are treating them great…politically they look like saints while Desantis doesn’t…jus sayin. I do agree that it’s well past time to stop kicking the can down the road.

Hmm, saints.  That may be a stretch.  

But when you have the left of the left Chucky Todd questioning our word salad VP, and she just regurgitates "The border is secure", yeah, they need to see and feel the problem first hand.  Unfortunately, they (politicians in DC) won't feel or give a damn, but in this case, optics matter.  I see it the opposite as you describe, saints vs. Desantis, but I guess that's the way it is. 

Gotta say though, ole Chucky showed a real sense of journalism for once, deviating from the narrative, asking the question Ms. Word Salad didn't want to hear....

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Hmm, saints.  That may be a stretch.  

But when you have the left of the left Chucky Todd questioning our word salad VP, and she just regurgitates "The border is secure", yeah, they need to see and feel the problem first hand.  Unfortunately, they (politicians in DC) won't feel or give a damn, but in this case, optics matter.  I see it the opposite as you describe, saints vs. Desantis, but I guess that's the way it is. 

Gotta say though, ole Chucky showed a real sense of journalism for once, deviating from the narrative, asking the question Ms. Word Salad didn't want to hear....

The optics are the optics and yes they are viewed differently depending on ones position. Kamala is an idiot regardless.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

My retirement is just fine and I’ll have been retired for 15 years by the time I’m your age you fucking complete failure. 

Retirement? 

You're an adult? You going to ever start acting like one or?

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

People living in the border town of Douglas AZ have a hole in the wall. The Mexicans come across and do their flat work and dig septics for a penny on the dollar. At the end of the day the Mexicans head back home. The next day it starts all over again. These are trump people living in Douglas. :lol: 

For Some Students, Getting An Education Means Crossing The Border

The land border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Ysidro, Calif. is one of the busiest in the world. Every day 25,000 people cross the border on foot. Among the crowd are students whose families live in Tijuana. Each morning their families commute many hours to bring the children to school in the U.S.

Juan and his mom, Maria, wake up at 5:30 a.m. each day to make the trek from their home in Tijuana to Juan's high school in San Ysidro. Some mornings, crossing the border can take up to an hour and half.

"It's been kind of, it's been a lot," Juan says. "Every day crossing it's like, the time management, it's finishing homework on time. It's a lot."

But Juan's mom says it's worth the sacrifice.

"He has more of a future here in the United States," Maria says. "The school is much better here than in Tijuana. It's a lot of work. A lot for him and for me. We wake up very early, wait in line, but it's worth it."

Juan and Maria asked not to be identified by their last name because families caught living outside the district can be fined the cost of their education.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/17/533118558/for-some-students-getting-an-education-means-crossing-the-border

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Great they need the workforce as does the entire state.

You are such a fucking moron...every employer is expected to fill out an I9 for each employee. I'm sure you've seen the form. The fucking dioshit left has let in over 2 million people with no legal way of supporting themselves. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You are such a fucking moron...every employer is expected to fill out an I9 for each employee. I'm sure you've seen the form. The fucking dioshit left has let in over 2 million people with no legal way of supporting themselves. 

Working for cash or identity theft. Take your lick.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Working for cash or identity theft. Take your lick.

My buddy manages a small chain of restaurants 5 locations in PA and Delaware....he has guys applying with the same ID different picture.  He turns his head and let's them work. 

I have always said the best way to end illegal immigration is a 20k fine per illegal employee and a national funded e verify system. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a racist move plain and simple. The right hates brown people period…..always has.

How is it racist?  Biden shipped illegals all over the country....was that racist?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/psaki-confirms-illegal-immigrants-being-flown-to-new-york-in-dead-of-night/

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a racist move plain and simple. The right hates brown people period…..always has.

Go fuck your self you miserable cunt. You hate japs you fucking piece of shit racist fuck

• Haha 1