special delivery for Obama

Doomxz600

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are legal….lmao

Massachusetts says thanks people need the help.

Yes, your fake dems are all acting happy, so sheep like you will continue to believe the narrative.  Yet behind the scenes they are declaring immigration emergencies and scrambling to put out statements.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

People living in the border town of Douglas AZ have a hole in the wall. The Mexicans come across and do their flat work and dig septics for a penny on the dollar. At the end of the day the Mexicans head back home. The next day it starts all over again. These are trump people living in Douglas. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People living in the border town of Douglas AZ have a hole in the wall. The Mexicans come across and do their flat work and dig septics for a penny on the dollar. At the end of the day the Mexicans head back home. The next day it starts all over again. These are trump people living in Douglas. :lol: 

Are you saying patching the hole in the wall would fix that?  Democrats in DC are against that.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron....”boot on the throat” , what kind of fucked up world do you live in you piece of fucking trash. These are people. We could easily put a system in place that helps them and helps us too. Fucking brain dead racist filth like yourself though wouldn’t have that. You sure like dark skinned people when you’re trying to fuck them. Anything past that and it’s boots on their throat though. Fucking limp dick half man. 

You triggered fuck. Words worked hahahahhahahahah

What does this even mean? If your referencing my girl you can go fuck yourself. Between you and pouts taking shots at my girl should get you both booted hard from here but that won’t happen.

you’re a rabid fucking weasel that needs to be put down 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Desantis trafficked these people to “own the libs”…brilliant…WTF.

Does your pussy hurt for these people?

Hire a few... be part of the solution.

Anything to own the cons, right?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

He probably already does.  There's no fucking way everything is getting painted while he's on here bleeding outta his vagina on a daily basis.

Sometimes you gotta step back and put two and two together.:snack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's not forgot that Biden was secretly flying these illegals at night to undisclosed areas throughout the USA as well.

It will continue until governor's start trying to sue each other for dumping them and driving off. 

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Great they need the workforce as does the entire state.

Sounds good :lol:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two buses of migrants from the U.S.-Mexico border were dropped off near Vice President Kamala Harris’ home in residential Washington on Thursday morning in the bitter political battle over the Biden administration’s immigration policies. 

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has been busing migrants out of Texas to cities with Democratic mayors as part of a political strategy this year because he claims there are too many arrivals over the border to his state. Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey also has adopted this policy, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis also got in on the act recently. It was first dreamed up by former President Donald Trump.

Abbott tweeted that he’d sent the buses that arrived Thursday: “We’re sending migrants to her backyard to call on the Biden Administration to do its job & secure the border.”

About two dozen men and women stood outside the U.S. Naval Observatory at dawn, clutching clear plastic bags of their belongings carried with them over the border, before moving to a nearby church. Harris’ office had no immediate comment.

2C8EFAA3-DCD2-428A-9CA5-2AF800460515.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's not forgot that Biden was secretly flying these illegals at night to undisclosed areas throughout the USA as well.

Why do you think I hate this administration so much?  Many of us haven’t forgotten.  We also haven’t forgotten the years of lying and weaponization of federal agencies either or calling half the country semi fascists.  Right now, there aren’t many alternatives.  One does come to mind though..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What if these sanctuary cities were on the border area locations to begin with? Would they be so welcoming?

Zero chance.   Some have gotten a few hundred and start to complain.   

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you think I hate this administration so much?  Many of us haven’t forgotten.  We also haven’t forgotten the years of lying and weaponization of federal agencies either or calling half the country semi fascists.  Right now, there aren’t many alternatives.  One does come to mind though..

I hate it too! But I don't want to go back to 4 yrs of impeachments and nothing getting done!! Trump had full power when he got in and didn't accomplish much.

DeSantis is the best path for sanity for everyone imo.

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

half?  

do you honestly believe even HALF of the republican party is maga level crazy?   

half he says... :roflcrying:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

"trafficked".  Way to regurgitate the talking points.....  :lol:  It actually IS brilliant.  Fuck these elitist bastards and their open border/sanctuary city policies.  Doing this shines a 10,000 watt light on their hypocrisy.  Border policy needs to change, and go back to what Trump was trying to do.

I'm literally pissing myself :lies:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

2 hours ago, hayward said:

He probably already does.  There's no fucking way everything is getting painted while he's on here bleeding outta his vagina on a daily basis.

Sometimes you gotta step back and put two and two together.:snack:

Nope and business here is going great…anything else you two want to be wrong about?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahh no , he simply sent these individuals to a sanctuary state that has openly advocated for their being allowed to reside here. I have no issue with this. I hope Texas continues to send them to DC by the thousands. If I was a governor of a state that had a significant problem with illegals I’d do exactly the same. 

Yeah maybe not “trafficed” but sending them to The Vineyard as a political ploy is bullshit. Yes DC needs to figure out immigration…Reagan gave millions amnesty.🤔