Ski Doo Delays

• Platinum Contributing Member

C13F8B0F-8A1E-40D5-96AA-57778F688174.thumb.png.6018b9c5b2c7568951c3d93f650b834e.png

Specific information regarding Model Year 2022 customers:

Some of you are still waiting for temporary missing features. As of today, for the last 3 parts missing:

• Suspension Dampening Control Unit (SDCU) is now available. See your dealer for installation.
  • Air Controlled Suspension (ACS) is now in stock. Dealers should receive more information about delivery dates in early October and will then be able to install it on your snowmobile.
  • RF D.E.S.S. Key: Dealers will receive more information in early October.

We’ll continue to do our best to share new information with you and our dealers as it becomes available. Our customer care team is also here for you if you have any other questions at 1-888-272-9222. We sincerely appreciate your patience and continued trust in the Ski-Doo brand.

HERE is the last message of our President and CEO José Boisjoli on March 31 about all the measures we are taking to deliver our customers' orders despite all the challenges we are facing

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Doomxz600 said:

Could be worse, order a new sled and you can't pick it up 

I gotta think long and hard if I'm going to take my snowcheck if its gonna be late.  Expedition Extreme Turbo R, no clue where they sit in the production schedule, I didn't see them mentioned in the release.  I was planning on selling my 20, but I don't want to be without a sled if thats what it comes to.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Could be worse, order a new sled and you can't pick it up 

Hmm hasn't effected my riding season or having the sled setup and ready.  Didn't missed one ride for 2022/23 season yet.

23 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hmm hasn't effected my riding season or having the sled setup and ready.  Didn't missed one ride for 2022/23 season yet.

All of the people bitching about people not getting their spring orders and they didn’t even order one.  :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

Should you be waiting for the Polaris spring check it would impact the upcoming season. 

Cat, can't buy anything if you didn't order it, no inventory.

Ski Doo, might not have all parts on it when it comes in. Some models unavailable.

Polaris, recalled stop ride and stop sale.

Yamaha ?

My wife is getting a new Neo+ someone backed out of but is sitting on her trade just to be safe. I found a 22 600R and traded the 21 Polaris 600 Indy SP. So my season is set but not everyone is flexible enough to make it happen. 

The industry sucks right now.

25 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Should you be waiting for the Polaris spring check it would impact the upcoming season. 

Yes I am waiting for my VR1 and no it hasn't effected my season.  

Unless you have a cristal ball and know what the ACTUAL fix is there's no way to know if it will effect the riding season.

I still have 2 sleds in the trailer and they haven't burned up yet so when the snow comes I will be riding.

20220831_171540.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member

See a lot of Polaris's for sale all of a sudden. People jumping the gun over the stop ride/stop sale IMO. 

If I had ordered a snow check of any brand I wouldn't be selling my current Sled before new one is delivered complete and ready to go. 

Ski Doo had sleds last year missing parts just like Polaris. Will this BS ever end? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Order a new sled maybe get it some year.

I early ordered many sleds in the past but I would never do it now.

Or a car or truck or ATV or UTV or bike or a boat

I was surprised when we stopped at the doo dealer in January there was crates of sleds stacked up everywhere. I asked the guy why he still had sleds left and he said they all were sold just missing parts.

😮😮

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wahhh, I can't get my $15k+ snowmobile when I want it 😭

all these first world problems... it's no wonder the terrorists and 'shit hole countries' hate us.   :lol: 

"terrorists" "shit hole countries" hate us. 

yeah and WMD!!! derr derr derr

all these first world problems... it's no wonder the terrorists and 'shit hole countries' hate us.   :lol: 

wahh?  And we are supposed to give a fuck what terrorists and shit hole countries think about us?  That blame America attitude personifies the average D voter today.

Shit hole countries. You’re triggered by that cause trump called third rate countries shit holes which they are.