2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Listing is one thing. What they are actually selling for is another. We had zero calls on a 2016 7000 at 10k with 8000 miles. We sold that one when the crazy buying started. The thunder cat prices have really come down around here on the used ones. 

Bingo on the bold. Look at JD Power or auction reports if you want the real numbers.

I sold my 19 for what I listed it for.  And it was $800 less than what I paid otd when new.  Terrific cat resale mother fuckers gen 1 ctec 800 all day all night 

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

Would have been nice if that amazing used cat resale value was around when I sold mine.  It was terrible.  Resale on any of the used Doo's I sold over the past decade and a half was far better.  Just to be clear, I have no interest in dick....

Doo's sell super cheap.
They don't pull more or less then the competition, its an average sled with average reliabilty.

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Listing is one thing. What they are actually selling for is another. We had zero calls on a 2016 7000 at 10k with 8000 miles. We sold that one when the crazy buying started. The thunder cat prices have really come down around here on the used ones. 

Yeah this is whimpering.
998 prices might be the highest resale value of any brand.

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I sold my 19 for what I listed it for.  And it was $800 less than what I paid otd when new.  Terrific cat resale mother fuckers gen 1 ctec 800 all day all night 

WOW, good timing for you.

did they request the overweight and unnecessary for men e-start be reinstalled?

I have always gotten more for my cats, whether trade in or sale, but I dont wreck my sleds. Tip for you all here. Never buy from Greg. At least he is honest that he beats the shit out of them. Just stay away.

9 hours ago, Premium said:

That is great insight and sounds very promising. Thanks for the info!

honestly it felt like i added another 50 hp to my sled when I put it in , the weight loss was eh but the rotational mass loss was substantial , we actually went and went higher gearing in it because at the oem gear ratio it was allowing the clutching to shift past 1:1 and it was blowing clutch belts. we have it set now where I can top it out and its not extending past 1:1 and its still accelerating like a freight train... 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your whole commentary was high mileage ones are worth dick.  So far you've only proven that not to be the case.  In fact you showed that they sell for the same comparing the 2 2016s....

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So they can't be bought for dick.  Nice way of proving a point different than you stated.

So many dick sales going on , I am curious how many dicks will a used catalyst go for in 2025? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have always gotten more for my cats, whether trade in or sale, but I dont wreck my sleds. Tip for you all here. Never buy from Greg. At least he is honest that he beats the shit out of them. Just stay away.

My 2 strokes sell fast. They are usually wore out, high miles and priced cheap. They usually sell in a few days to someone that wants a bar beater 

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WOW, good timing for you.

did they request the overweight and unnecessary for men e-start be reinstalled?

Nope.  But I threw in the ti can and other accessories and I know them and they know I take care of my stuff so it was a win-win I think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

Nope.  But I threw in the ti can and other accessories and I know them and they know I take care of my stuff so it was a win-win I think.

Nothing better than being able to buy something from someone like that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fortune46x said:

were they cows, pigs? or other?? I mean that might effect the currency... maybe what we need is a dick expert to weigh in here.. @ZR6000RR @Simple Jim @Gym Ramstud

care to weigh in ? 

Gym is confused.  Gym doesn't understand why he got tagged.  Gym hasn't played tag since 1984.  Gym is also pretty sure he doesn't want to be lumped in with these other odd fellers.  Gym comes here to get educated and prefers to avoid conflict with others.  Gym is chill.    

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, fortune46x said:

were they cows, pigs? or other?? I mean that might effect the currency... maybe what we need is a dick expert to weigh in here.. @ZR6000RR @Simple Jim @Gym Ramstud

care to weigh in ? 

You'll have 2 ask the orginal dix slayer 

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are sure into Dicks. 

I bet you are proud your expertise is contagious sister mom called , the check is due

5 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

You'll have 2 ask the orginal dix slayer 

I bet you are proud your expertise is contagious sister mom called , the check is due

Gym's mom would wash your mouth out with soap.  Gym ate a lot of Dawn and Lava soap as a child.  Gym enjoyed her funeral.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Turbo for the CTEC 600 II is complete...wonder what it makes...150HP? 160?

Screenshot_20230323-050040_Facebook.jpg

The one I was shown is $5500 for the kit... to possibly get to stock 800 HP levels.   Add that to the base price of the sled. 

F'ng Dumb... said a D&D 720 owner.  :roflcrying: 

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It makes a time bomb 

back of the napkin math... with variables and unknowns

if the new 600 makes 130hp and if the turbo kit adds 10% that's 143hp

at elevation if it gives you 130hp... that's still less than a stock 800 and in the same ballpark as a Polaris 650

humorous