2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You think a motorcycle tire or studded track is harder to turn?

I dont stud, but Cats racers do. Talked about belt life with Cats Engineer, Marcus and he said they have sleds with belt drive well over 5000 miles with zero failures. I'll take that. Hell, I did!

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

When Partzilla or whomever else lists the microfish for Cats new belt drive, all of your questions will be answered.

parts fiche doesn't clearly indicate potential misaligned or weak points... EVER, just fyi.

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

In the mountains, your life may depend on it. Buried rocks tend to break shit

(sarcasm alert)

well you see, normal Cat riders have no desire to be eaten by wolves or polar bears... or for mountain riders grizzlies coming out of their dens early. if Catextron fucked this up and a mountain rider on a subpar 600 with a fucked up belt drive, bent jackshaft or misaligned clutches gets eaten alive... bad strike for Arctic Cat. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

parts fiche doesn't clearly indicate potential misaligned or weak points... EVER, just fyi.

(sarcasm alert)

well you see, normal Cat riders have no desire to be eaten by wolves or polar bears... or for mountain riders grizzlies coming out of their dens early. if Catextron fucked this up and a mountain rider on a subpar 600 with a fucked up belt drive, bent jackshaft or misaligned clutches gets eaten alive... bad strike for Arctic Cat. 

Hope Grizzlies like the taste of queers.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

(sarcasm alert)

WTF? They did it better. 5000 miles plus. Zero failures!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

oh? :news:

They would eat your ass right up! Being your gay.

grizzly bears prefer to eat gay people?  

Did 

Not 

Know 

That

it's utterly amazing the tidbits of knowledge one can ascertain on this forum if you pay close attention.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

(sarcasm alert)

You have to be the most stupid person on the internet. Have never ridden a Catalyst, but interjects failures. How fucking scared are you? Oh. The Catalyst is on the line as I type. Building the shit out of them. Has Polaris sold a sled yet? Talking 2024, not the remaining 2023 still on the line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh? :news:

grizzly bears prefer to eat gay people?  

Did 

Not 

Know 

That

it's utterly amazing the tidbits of knowledge one can ascertain on this forum if you pay close attention.

That is knawful you fucking idiot. Raging rump ranger.

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Ok I didn't look at it that close to see if it was exactly the same but it didn't look right with unused mounting holes, didn't look like a finished product.  Maybe there will be a cover for production models, I'd think there would be.

Yea it’s open in the back if you look close, I thought the same as far as it being the same as the old CC at first. I’m guessing it’ll have some sort of skeletized “liability cover” and that’s what the bolt holes are for.

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We all know you are a fucking moron, but how can you be that stupid??

They aren't going to tell a customer anything negative that happened during testing.

They also said that the  test ridden procross turbos didn't have a single belt, or reverse issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Yea it’s open in the back if you look close, I thought the same as far as it being the same as the old CC at first. I’m guessing it’ll have some sort of skeletized “liability cover” and that’s what the bolt holes are for.

some of the sleds at the fall show had a plastic cover over the belt and pullys IIRC.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krom said:

They aren't going to tell a customer anything negative that happened during testing.

They also said that the  test ridden procross turbos didn't have a single belt, or reverse issue.

I have a floor for you to mop. Since you tried to look me up on LinkedIn. Dunbass!

4 minutes ago, krom said:

It all comes out in the end. You know how I know I am right? You have nothing but name calling to fall on. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

I have a floor for you to mop. Since you tried to look me up on LinkedIn. Dunbass!

You really should keep your mouth shut.  My 13yr old makes more per hour than you.  Fucking laughable that family had to get you a job and you fail at it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You have to be the most stupid person on the internet. Have never ridden a Catalyst, but interjects failures. How fucking scared are you? Oh. The Catalyst is on the line as I type. Building the shit out of them. Has Polaris sold a sled yet? Talking 2024, not the remaining 2023 still on the line.

you might be the most delusional person I've ever encountered on the internet, and I've seen some batshit crazy ignorant mf'ers over the years on the internet.

back read my posts Jimwit and get a grip.

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is knawful you fucking idiot. Raging rump ranger.

I've no quarrel with him... where as you seemingly will go to outright war with anyone who presents an alternative viewpoint.  Maybe if you actually owned and fixed your own sleds long enough, put them through hard miles like most here do you might have a different perspective... 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

what's a Dunbass... dumb ass?

Krommer has probably forgotten more shit about Cat than you'd learn reading an entire book... about Arctic Cat.

Lord you just put the golf balls right on the Tees at the driving range every day don't you? 

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you might be the most delusional person I've ever encountered on the internet, and I've seen some batshit crazy ignorant mf'ers over the years on the internet.

I've no quarrel with him... where as you seemingly will go to outright war with anyone who presents an alternative viewpoint.  Maybe if you actually owned and fixed your own sleds long enough, put them through hard miles like most here do you might have a different perspective... 

Just play nice. Difference? Fine. Start name calling and I will fight fire with fire. I do all my own work other than shocks. I can afford to upgrade. Never had a buyer complain once. I actually take care of my shit.

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Ok I didn't look at it that close to see if it was exactly the same but it didn't look right with unused mounting holes, didn't look like a finished product.  Maybe there will be a cover for production models, I'd think there would be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what's a Dunbass... dumb ass?

Krommer has probably forgotten more shit about Cat than you'd learn reading an entire book... about Arctic Cat.

Lord you just put the golf balls right on the Tees at the driving range every day don't you? 

:roflcrying:

Krommer is a prick! Anyone who looks up peoples lives should be beaten to within an inch of there useless life. You seem to like tickling the balls of krommer. Weird

Krommer is a prick! Anyone who looks up peoples lives should be beaten to within an inch of there useless life. You seem to like tickling the balls of krommer. Weird

Says the guy that used his email address as a log in.  Lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Since you tried to look me up on LinkedIn. Dunbass!

No one as stupid as you has a Linked in worth reading (If you even have one, its a total waste of time for someone like you anyway). 

Also this is going to be difficult for you to understand, so I've spread it out to make it easier to read.

No one has to search hard, you've given everyone your name, told them what claim you do, who you steal gravel from, and:

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy that used his email address as a log in.  Lol

All public employees have their salaries, workplaces, and positions listed online.

All I did was post one of the many sites that publish that info.

Edited by krom

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I present differing opinions from zr6000 but he hasn't called me names.  Not that I'd care.  Not that I'd call names back even if he did.

52 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That's cool, I didn't know they were already building them!  Do you know which models they're doing?

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I present differing opinions from zr6000 but he hasn't called me names.  Not that I'd care.  Not that I'd call names back even if he did.

That's cool, I didn't know they were already building them!  Do you know which models they're doing?

No. I do not. Played off a bill for a 200 we raffle every year. Dealer info.  Was told they were firing up the lines beginning of March. Usually a mid April thing. Sold a ton of machines. Did Polaris sell sled 1 yet? Ghost town in Poo town