2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The teaser video out have been better if they acted like the were going to rope start it, then pushed the button 

Facebook comments make me realize how truly ignorant our entire society is, constantly.

1 hour ago, wrinkly balls said:

Why is it that everything brp makes is uglier then hell. From sleds to atv's to those fugly spiders? With all that R&D money you would think they could make it look sexy but they continue to put out frankinstein looking shit!!!!

It’s all the beer they drink at the curling match up there. They have to drink their ride for the end of the night pretty 

32 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So are they able to race this in the Cor series this year?  That would be good durability testing and interesting to see how it compares, but isn't there a production rule?

If they race it at all, it will probably be Zach’s sled for the mod class. I am guessing if you tore down his mod sled from the last few years it will have most of the changes coming on the new sled

40 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Everyone saying it looks like an IQR isn’t even close. The poor thing looks like a jacked up Nytro more than anything else

IMO it looks like a procross with a Vanamburg tunnel. The front suspension is exactly the same as the 2020+ with different spindles. 

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

IMO it looks like a procross with a Vanamburg tunnel. The front suspension is exactly the same as the 2020+ with different spindles. 

I don’t think it looks like anything else really (I agree with you). But everyone is coming up with these far fetched ideas of what it looks like and nytro is my closest guess on that. I just want these idiots at arctic cat to have them on the snow this winter so I can ride one.

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

I don’t think it looks like anything else really (I agree with you). But everyone is coming up with these far fetched ideas of what it looks like and nytro is my closest guess on that. I just want these idiots at arctic cat to have them on the snow this winter so I can ride one.

I agree.  Having seen it in person it looks like it's own thing.  Didn't remind me of anything else.  People are stupid though most commenters are a joke.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

Why is it that everything brp makes is uglier then hell. From sleds to atv's to those fugly spiders? With all that R&D money you would think they could make it look sexy but they continue to put out frankinstein looking shit!!!!

The Defenders look good. The sleds? Meh.

3 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I tried to buy one. I doubt they will do anything with it this winter. If they do it will probably be late winter. The only reason I think they released it was to get some kind of good publicity as the snow side has to be tanking. My dealer went from selling 40 sleds a year to 0 in about 3 years. 

On 9/12/2022 at 7:43 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Procross was perfect as it was

I don't understand all these changes

sincerely,

:lol2:

Jim has about 600 comments on about 4 different threads on hcs saying the exact same thing. People having reasonable pro/con conversations and he's gotta do his self-appointed textron-supporting moderator thing.

• Haha 2