2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know anyone else who would take that project on and do it right?  cuz I don't.  

he's a loon in my opinion, but he also did D&D's pipes for ages to my knowledge so that's worth something.  

Don't forget about coating on the pipe.

Screenshot_20230327_095127_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Litre1000 said:

We've talked to Rich. He's not interested. The pipe I built seems to work fine. I'm gonna build another one for my other Revolt. 

wow, I would imagine building a big enough batch of custom pipes (prepaid) could be rather profitable.    

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know anyone else who would take that project on and do it right?  cuz I don't.  

he's a loon in my opinion, but he also did D&D's pipes for ages to my knowledge so that's worth something.  

He built the pipes for D&D (and a couple of other aftermarket performance shops), he didn't design them.

As the story goes, back in the day he had a production/sweat shop with high school kids making and welding pipes

@ZR6000RR

Someone said your lying pos ass was claiming catalysts are on the line.  I saw you crying to Kale hoping for validation....

Here you go, more proof that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about, but lie and pretend...

image.png.3a102c87a0365655ed34fc01740b6df7.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, krom said:

@ZR6000RR

Someone said your lying pos ass was claiming catalysts are on the line.  I saw you crying to Kale hoping for validation....

Here you go, more proof that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about, but lie and pretend...

image.png.3a102c87a0365655ed34fc01740b6df7.png

What my dealer mechanic told me. Why are you so defensive? Small penis got you down?

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What my dealer mechanic told me. Why are you so defensive? Small penis got you down?

Caught lying again, and all you have for a reply is saying you're jealous of my dick??  You really are fucked in the head

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

was the mechanic installing a flat light visor on your helmet at the time?  

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, krom said:

Caught lying again, and all you have for a reply is saying you're jealous of my dick??  You really are fucked in the head

No. Just laughing at you for getting all worked up over my local dealer give the wrong build and asking Kale, who actually knows shit. Fuck you are pathetic. Worry about yourself maybe.

10 minutes ago, krom said:

Well, he obviously doesn't have one so jealous he is.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

No. Just laughing at you for getting all worked up over my local dealer give the wrong build and asking Kale, who actually knows shit. Fuck you are pathetic. Worry about yourself maybe.

Backpedaling because you were caught in another lie.  What a surprise.  Your dealer has proven over and over again that he is as dumb as you.  Neither of you understand what ALL is.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Well, he obviously doesn't have one so jealous he is.

Backpedaling because you were caught in another lie.  What a surprise.  Your dealer has proven over and over again that he is as dumb as you.  Neither of you understand what ALL is.

@ZR6000RR speaking about not understanding what ALL means, where is that pic of the VIN??  You afraid to post it because it will show everyone you are lying again???

1 minute ago, krom said:

@ZR6000RR speaking about not understanding what ALL means, where is that pic of the VIN??  You afraid to post it because it will show everyone you are lying again???

I'm not giving it to a fucking New York janitor has been!

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm not giving everyone proof that I'm a lying sack of shit!!!

Everyone already knows you're a lying sack of shit, its about time finally admit it.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Everyone already knows you're a lying sack of shit, its about time finally admit it.

Before he disappeared for a few days, he claimed he was no longer banned on the other site, damn another lie..😂

• Haha 1

The new issue of SnowTech is out. Those of you who keep claiming the Catalyst 600 will be the king of the class and that it will keep up with other brands' 800s should probably skip the next part of my post. 

After a SnowTech reviewer mentions putting tons of miles on the Doo 600R and the Pol 650, he says: "The Catalyst is a 600. It does not feel like a 650 or 700. It is fast . . . but it is just a 600." (In the same issue, the long-term testing crew said, "Calling the Polaris 650 a '650' does not seem fair as it truly delivers performance more like what we would expect from a 700-class engine.")

Before you attack SnowTech, just remember all the praise you were heaping on it earlier in this thread.

2 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

The new issue of SnowTech is out. Those of you who keep claiming the Catalyst 600 will be the king of the class and that it will keep up with other brands' 800s should probably skip the next part of my post. 

After a SnowTech reviewer mentions putting tons of miles on the Doo 600R and the Pol 650, he says: "The Catalyst is a 600. It does not feel like a 650 or 700. It is fast . . . but it is just a 600." (In the same issue, the long-term testing crew said, "Calling the Polaris 650 a '650' does not seem fair as it truly delivers performance more like what we would expect from a 700-class engine.")

Before you attack SnowTech, just remember all the praise you were heaping on it earlier in this thread.

Will wait for real results thanks. Cats Pro Cross was within milliseconds of that mighty POS 650 Poo 2 years ago. Time! Not speed. Time wins drags. Knock 50 plus off and way less drag. The less than mighty poo, that needed an extra 50 cc's to compete, is fucked! Unless you call winning by number and history of recalls?

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Will wait for real results thanks. Cats Pro Cross was within milliseconds of that mighty POS 650 Poo 2 years ago. 

You are the absolute worst fucking thing there is for the cat brand and your head must still be soft from that high speed wreck on the ice.  Where on this chart did cat's 600 win anything or even come close to winning anything out of the crate in the great covid dirt race of 2021.... 

I'll give you a hint.  There would need to be some yellow on there someplace if it did.  The Poo 650 smoked everything in the 600 class except for one lucky Doo ET and MPH.

600-class-box-chart-1.jpg

Edited by jdsky

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

You are the absolute worst fucking thing there is for the cat brand and your head must still be soft from that high speed wreck on the ice.  Where on this chart did cat's 600 win anything or even come close to winning anything out of the crate in the great covid dirt race of 2021.... 

I'll give you a hint.  There would need to be some yellow on there someplace if it did.  The Poo 650 smoked everything in the 600 class except for one lucky Doo ET and MPH.

600-class-box-chart-1.jpg

You are not a smart person, but so easy to rev up. I so enjoy pissing you off. Even the POS Doo at a 600 beats the 650 that Polaris needs to compete in the 600 class. Totally embarrassing! Explain why Poo cant compete with a 600 again? Oh wait, you cant. But I will not call you names. You are a good person down deep. BTW? Who really fucking cares about 1/4 mile. I have not lined up a sled to race in 20 plus years myself. Much more fun riding and seeing the scenery and hanging with friends having a beer on the since of he trail now and then. Keep up the good try's, calling me names. I could care less. 

• Like 2

What seems to be slipping everyones mind here is the 650 Polaris was designed to run on 87 octane pump gas plus it still hauls ass and also is a miser on fuel. After 2 year of ownership (granted it's my wife's sled) the only negative thing I can say about it is it's not a 850.

• Like 3