2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

Seems like there is a lot of CC envy for a few here. Don't want a big bore, don't buy one. I have always owned the upper end of the engine size available and liked squeezing the throttle when I was able to roll. BTW, my dick is a little larger than average, I have no penis envy at all.

Edited by J. Jackson

• 2 weeks later...

People are posting videos from the photo shoot online under the Catalyst fb group.  I think that’s worth joining, if you’re interested.  Also, Dave McClure is posting updates on Instagram under David McClure 150. 

Gym heard about a new Cat engine that might be bigger than his 9R.  Gym heard from his dealer that Polaris will be bolting a turbocharger to the 9R.  Gym is happy with his 9R now that all the recalls are done.  Gym is excited about riding higher wheelies and spraying roost even further.  

• Haha 2

On 1/18/2023 at 10:15 PM, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym heard about a new Cat engine that might be bigger than his 9R.  Gym heard from his dealer that Polaris will be bolting a turbocharger to the 9R.  Gym is happy with his 9R now that all the recalls are done.  Gym is excited about riding higher wheelies and spraying roost even further.  

Whats Gym going to do when his center crank bearing decides to leave the chat?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Finally, I get to see what a Catalyst looks like with a windshield!

During one of our trail rides, temps were pretty cold and those skimpy sexy useless pieces of plastic weren't cutting it.  Wish they would have given us one of those real windshields to try out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simple Jim said:

All this rider forward stuff don't matter, my kawasaki will still beat the brakes off its ass. my kawasaki is the greatest snowmobile ever made

Did you have it painted to match your hockey helmet?

6 hours ago, Simple Jim said:

Whens the kawasaki release does anyone know?

in other news, most new sleds with 180hp* barely run 102mph

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I got a sneak peak about a week ago

9F1A9B1F-FC87-456B-8C53-5C2B5A0D4824.jpeg

funny how the Japanese that were involved in the SRX and Kawi's were designed by the same design team

5 hours ago, Jerr2Star said:

I think i can imagine the perfect one.....

Custom-863356.jpeg

SJ's has a waffle iron face mask, because he's a biter.  ;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

funny how the Japanese that were involved in the SRX and Kawi's were designed by the same design team

But they get there much quicker and far less chance of being bucked off. I would not trade my current sled for my XCR 800's (2000, 2003) for all the tea in Chinar

On 1/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, krom said:

Whats Gym going to do when his center crank bearing decides to leave the chat?

Gym isn't concerned with his center crank bearing.  If something happens to Gym's machine while Gym is ripping wheelies and spraying roost Gym will just call his dealer to come pick it up.  Gym's dealer is the best.

Gym wonders if you are a bit of a fire bug with all your fire threads.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No way that you'd get an accurate reading on those runs if the gun is that far away. Didn't look like anything over 80 to me.

23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

No way that you'd get an accurate reading on those runs if the gun is that far away. Didn't look like anything over 80 to me.

nah, those old kawis ran the number on the pond long before the F7 came along 

7 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

If they were using a gun from that distance there is no way they had an accurate reading. Lets agree to disagree.

Don't take my word for it, ask the hockey puck @Simple Jim 

I grew up a stone's throw away from a kawi dealer... some of their sleds we're ridiculously quick, back in the day.

• Like 1