2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how long to wait for replacement parts when you do... again?

Hopefully it’s just bolted on. then you can visit mr Home Depot and get oem parts to fix it. Just like the skidoo we ripped the front end off of. Bolted a new frame to it and it was good to go brake down again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

If you look at the "360" image you'll see the steel "bulkhead" outlined.
Think I posted it a long time ago in this thread, but the chassis is a tube steel space frame with castings/forgings at the nodes/pickup points.

most of what is considered the "bulkhead" on other machines is just plastic bodywork on the new cat.

image.thumb.png.51ad95353f97129ab692967b3c31d49c.png

If you feel like doing a patent search it should turn up the belt tensioning setup they are going to use, IDK if its granted or still just pending though

Looks triangular.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You obviously haven't had a tour of the plant in TRF.  There are some real peaches working there.

They won't let the middle school kids work of the line so they have to let them do something.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

They won't let the middle school kids work of the line so they have to let them do something.

Yeah they let Carl and Chad play with stick welders after they huffed paint all day behind the paint booth 

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:06 PM, Sled_Hed said:

I'm sure it's the Catalyst that he already has on verbal order through his dealer.

Yeah, the verbal thing doesn't make any sense at all.  How much of what he says is actually true?

If the whole Team-to-Adapt conversion lives up to my expectations, I'll probably keep the Riot 800.  If the Catalyst Riot lives up to its hype, I may trade it, even with the 600.  We'll see.

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Yeah, the verbal thing doesn't make any sense at all.  How much of what he says is actually true?

If the whole Team-to-Adapt conversion lives up to my expectations, I'll probably keep the Riot 800.  If the Catalyst Riot lives up to its hype, I may trade it, even with the 600.  We'll see.

What are your expectations for the clutch conversion?  I have nothing but good to say about my team clutch.

I've thought about trading for the m600 catalyst.

28 minutes ago, mnstang said:

What are your expectations for the clutch conversion?  I have nothing but good to say about my team clutch.

I'm curious too. 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

M or Riot?  M would be a lot more track/skid to bridge bumps but Riot seems more practical to trade for your HC... :dunno:

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

I'm curious too. 

Hello curious, Riot :)

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

M or Riot?  M would be a lot more track/skid to bridge bumps but Riot seems more practical to trade for your HC... :dunno:

Hello curious, Riot :)

If you can get the M with a 146 that would be what I'd want.