2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You sure are invested in this place, given how "pathetic" it is :roflcrying:  What's even more pathetic is a non-snowmobiler trolling a current events/political forum that has minimal snowmobile topics LOL

So you’re criticizing me for using the proper forum to call out people when they make idiotic posts. Got it.

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

So you’re criticizing me for using the proper forum to call out people when they make idiotic posts. Got it.

Not at all.  I'm criticizing you for being a hypocritical moron.  There, is that clear enough?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm sure many can't wait to grab a handful of 600cc power. With the lighter weight it'll feel like a 620!

The vast majority of boomer, beer swilling members on this site can barely handle a 600 much less start one with a rope so Textron is actually genius at marketing. Offer a totally new machine only in a 600, the keyboard jockeys won’t feel embarrassed to buy a 600 since that’s all they offer and they can finally get on a new Cat.

I'm really hoping to see a riot x sled the first year, think I can talk myself into that.  Would be sick!  Way lighter, more control, apha rail, on a catalyst.  Let's go!

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

So, i assume She rides by herself since you haven't "proven" here that you have a sled?

Where’s your proof of a sled? Your avatar? The signature under it? 

11 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm sure many can't wait to grab a handful of 600cc power. With the lighter weight it'll feel like a 620!

some folks don't need an 850 penis extension  :dunno:

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

The vast majority of boomer, beer swilling members on this site can barely handle a 600 much less start one with a rope so Textron is actually genius at marketing. Offer a totally new machine only in a 600, the keyboard jockeys won’t feel embarrassed to buy a 600 since that’s all they offer and they can finally get on a new Cat.

I agree with bits and pieces of that statement.

8 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

So, i assume She rides by herself since you haven't "proven" here that you have a sled?

hasn't provided much of anything but conjecture.  why be so coy?

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

I guess that's one way to put it :lol2:

image.thumb.png.a2b67991b9ab8f4982fea31aaec2725d.png

:roflcrying:

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

some folks don't need an 850 penis extension  :dunno:

I agree with bits and pieces of that statement.

hasn't provided much of anything but conjecture.  why be so coy?

:roflcrying:

According to statistics, most do.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

According to statistics, most do.

I've walked amongst these athletic types.  Many need the big engine to lug their enormous heft and ego around.  In the suspension chatter thread video... he was talking about setting up a sled for a 350lb'er.  :roflcrying: 

In most situations a competent 600 rider can ride faster than the big bore throttle modulating trail jockeys... imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've walked amongst these athletic types.  Many need the big engine to lug their enormous heft and ego around.  In the suspension chatter thread video... he was talking about setting up a sled for a 350lb'er.  :roflcrying: 

In most situations a competent 600 rider can ride faster than the big bore throttle modulating trail jockeys... imo.

Proof? I know everybody has one right? Anywho, what if a competent 600 rider goes up against a competent 850 rider? What's your opinion about that scenario Carnac?

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Proof? I know everybody has one right? Anywho, what if a competent 600 rider goes up against a competent 850 rider? What's your opinion about that scenario Carnac?

the 850 rider will get better gas mileage :)

pretty much depends on where they're running.  in tight trails where people are riding between 20-50mph how much of that extra 45hp is being utilized?  I guess if you are riding boring ass potato fields and rail beds... sure, big bore... or get a big turbo 4S for that matter.

but what do I know really?  I primarily ride a 85hp kids sled, lead the group and usually end up waiting for the rest of the pack on big bores and turbos at road crossings and intersections.  that is if we don't get caught up behind a pack of incompetent overweight big bore riders.  :lol:  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the 850 rider will get better gas mileage :)

pretty much depends on where they're running.  in tight trails where people are riding between 20-50mph how much of that extra 45hp is being utilized?  I guess if you are riding boring ass potato fields and rail beds... sure, big bore... or get a big turbo 4S for that matter.

but what do I know really?  I primarily ride a 85hp kids sled, lead the group and usually end up waiting for the rest of the pack on big bores and turbos at road crossings and intersections.  that is if we don't get caught up behind a pack of incompetent overweight big bore riders.  :lol:  

You're one badass mofo! Do you sport a backpack as well?

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

You're one badass mofo! Do you sport a backpack as well?

no, not a badass.  hard no on the backpack or shovel, no flat brim hat either.

Screenshot_20211215-113817.png.60231d28a2879481ed6b7e253e321e2f.png

as a comparison I have two sleds that are the same exact year and model but one is modified... in the woods and tight trails I can actually hustle the 85hp version along faster than the 140hp version because it's easier to actually stay in the powerband.  in the fields or anywhere there's a big gap the higher hp sled walks away easily.  does this make sense yet?  ;)