2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

20 hours ago, krom said:

Supertrax has a picture of the catalyst with bodywork removed on pg 12, showing the front chassis that is not built anything all like the poo or doo sleds a few in here claim its a copy of....

Check it out, seems like the tooling for the important parts is pretty well under control.

Shocks must be upside down on this one too :bong:

catalyst.jpg

The steel tube bulkhead will make it much easier and less costly for them to make geometric and strength changes over time. The more I see of this new sled the more I like what I see.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The steel tube bulkhead will make it much easier and less costly for them to make geometric and strength changes over time. The more I see of this new sled the more I like what I see.

yup 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Yup, and like I said a while back, it will be significantly more durable than poo or doo brittle castings, while lightweight too 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 6:12 PM, krom said:

At the shows this fall Troy, and everyone else in the booth was saying bigger than 800 for 2025. 

Gym is just catching up here.  Gym will be riding a 10R by 2025

On 10/28/2022 at 8:06 AM, mnstang said:

I just figured out that being a hater is like being a douchebag 

Gym appreciates your brand loyalty.  Gym's brand is the best because that's what Gym owns.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:10 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

that boy has been owned by more people than an 84 Camaro with t-tops 

Gym had a Trans Am in high school.  Gym has recently learned there's a whole new meaning to Trans these days.  Gym was grossed out.

23 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Hey, Jimmie's an arctic engineer, no tech guy, oh wait, he works for the highway dept. 😂😂

Gym wonders if he knows this Jimmie feller. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You missed the sarcasm...

Gym had to look up sarcasm.  Gym only uses sarcasm when his boss asks where he's going with a bucket of gravel.  Gym has him pretty well fooled.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I'm getting LOL's over your Catalyst going racing thread, which turned into a Gayge thread @Not greg b

Nice to see some folks still over there that have a brain... like Premium

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/cat-claims-they-are-racing-the-catalyst.1887499/post-20695306 

also amusing to see Yimmy getting his come upn's

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm getting LOL's over your Catalyst going racing thread, which turned into a Gayge thread @Not greg b

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/cat-claims-they-are-racing-the-catalyst.1887499/post-20695306 

I am going to have to go look at it. I haven’t checked it in a while 

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bit bigger pic of za'chassiz

catalyst-jpg.2137357

Just hit them with another fact. If cat used the same business model with the firecat, they used with the procross. people would have been buying brand new f7s until 2016. By 2016 cat had already made a lot of parts obsolete for those things 

On 11/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

You will see a Catalyst racing in the open class in COR this year. 

You may see 2 or 3, but probably no more then 2 or 3 at the most.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Better ask Jimmy if thats going to happen , he has all the insider info ya know haha

Jimmy is personally watching over it to make sure no one tampers with it at the race. Not even the tech guys can look at because they can’t expose all the secrets this magic cat possesses