2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

On 10/26/2022 at 6:24 PM, mnstang said:

Spoke with a cat engineer this summer that also said there is something bigger coming, or at least is in the works.  He also said it'd only be a 600 the first year and in the r-xc so he was right about that when nobody else was saying that.

The 600 is more than enough when ridden properly on trails and in the ditches. I’m glad to see Textron finally doing something in the sled market.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AK440 said:

The 600 is more than enough when ridden properly on trails and in the ditches. I’m glad to see Textron finally doing something in the sled market.

x2 on this , I was really surprised. I have never had a modern 600 (non sno-xer) and when I got my r-xc last year I really did not miss my 800 anytime other then long wide open pulls. 

but I'm still keeping my 800 for the oh you want to talk shit ,.. hold that thought let me go get something quick moments 

14 hours ago, krom said:

Hate go to back on topic, but....

There is a dealer webinar Wednesday 11/2 where they will release more info/details on the sled

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what time do all the leaks start?

:)

not sure why you're bothering ... Jimmy has been leaking stuff all over HCS and then getting proven his full of shit since its release.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

not sure why you're bothering ... Jimmy has been leaking stuff all over HCS and then getting proven his full of shit since its release.. 

that boy has been owned by more people than an 84 Camaro with t-tops 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

Nothing released on the sled but their marketing plan.  In further news they have been successful at hiring in TRF, and continue to invest in capital improvements (at TRF, and st cloud) and engineering.

Edited by krom

43 minutes ago, krom said:

Nothing released on the sled but their marketing plan.  In further news they have been successful at hiring in TRF, and continue to invest in capital improvements (at TRF, and st cloud) and engineering.

Is that why Textron made a trip up here when they found out 75% of the people working on the line were under 19, which is against company policy?

Edited by airflite1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Is that why Textron made a trip up here when they found out 75% of the people working on the line were under 19, which is against company policy?

Seriously?? I don't know what's more surprising,that they have that young of a work force or that they found that many kids that want to work:dunno:

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

Seriously?? I don't know what's more surprising,that they have that young of a work force or that they found that many kids that want to work:dunno:

it's TRF, guessing there's not a multitude of college bound hs graduates up there.

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Has to beat working the drive thru by a large margin.  Probably do a better job than 60 y/o hungover dumstads on the line as long as they show up every day and on time.

Hey, Jimmie's an arctic engineer, no tech guy, oh wait, he works for the highway dept. 😂😂

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's TRF, guessing there's not a multitude of college bound hs graduates up there.

The kid I know that works there is a hell of a good kid, with an excellent work ethic.

Supertrax has a picture of the catalyst with bodywork removed on pg 12, showing the front chassis that is not built anything all like the poo or doo sleds a few in here claim its a copy of....

Check it out, seems like the tooling for the important parts is pretty well under control.

Shocks must be upside down on this one too :bong:

catalyst.jpg

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, krom said:

Supertrax has a picture of the catalyst with bodywork removed on pg 12, showing the front chassis that is not built anything all like the poo or doo sleds a few in here claim its a copy of....

Check it out, seems like the tooling for the important parts is pretty well under control.

Shocks must be upside down on this one too :bong:

catalyst.jpg

that's a 2008-2014 Sno Pro :crazy: