Hay days reports

12 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Headed out to Hay Days at 0500. Hoping to get there and get parked before it becomes a large mud bog......

looks like you guys dodged the all day rain :thumbsup:

looking forward to your pics and impressions

ps - you want to update that current sled in your profile?  ;)

Pretty much a perfect day at haydays.

Got some stuff, got some free stuff, somehow spent a bunch of money, place is expensive.  Forgot how massive of an event it is, well done to the snow barons.  The swap is smaller than I remembered.  Ran into Roger Skime.  Saw the cat unveiling.  Should have wore shorts.

• 4 weeks later...

Ski Doo gave away free t-shirts by throwing them off the top of their trailer.  The Polaris 7S looked really good in person, makes the 1st Gen Ride Command on our General look very dated (actually, makes every other display looked dated, imo).  Honestly, Arctic Cat took so much attention this year that I don't recall the race sled announcements from the other two.  I know they had announcements a little earlier than Cat, but don't even remember what they were about.

The wife liked the turquoise Matryx XC 650, and I can see her snow checking that if she can demo one first.