The Queen Is Dead

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

FFS All I want to do is get a quick local review of the weather, sports etc but they have this long drawn out parade lead by a goat to finally put this old woman to rest. On every stinking channel :wall:

Chance of scattered showers on and off through out the day high 60's to low 70's

Detroit Lions defeat Washington Commanders 36-27

Traffic backups in the same F'n places they are every work day during the morning rush.

1 dead 2 hospitalized, 1 in critical condition, 1 in serious but stable condition, and 1 in custody after an argument in a upper Detroit neighborhood.   

:lolz:

Look your local tv station up on your phone, tablet or Puter..................... beer_cheers.gif.fab0e39c35de93eaa2c76b274a0d71e6.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Chance of scattered showers on and off through out the day high 60's to low 70's

Traffic backups in the same F'n places they are every work day during the morning rush.

1 dead 2 hospitalized, 1 in critical condition, 1 in serious but stable condition, and 1 in custody after an argument in a upper Detroit neighborhood.   

Look your local tv station up on your phone, tablet or Puter..................... beer_cheers.gif.fab0e39c35de93eaa2c76b274a0d71e6.gif

Just like crying

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Thanks but I know there's more dead and injured in Detroit then that! Watched the Lions game and the UofM game.......wanted to see how bad MSU lost.  lol

The queen fucked up my morning routine for the last time!!!!!   :lol2: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Just like crying

Yes exactly!!!! Lots crying over some old lady  :cry: Boo hoo

Nobody here has really given a shit about Great Britain in almost 250 years :lol: 

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes exactly!!!! Lots crying over some old lady  :cry: Boo hoo

Nobody here has really given a shit about Great Britain in almost 250 years :lol: 

Right.  Put that bitch in the ground and  let’s move on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Oddly enough some Canucks will find this offensive  :lol: 

I hate all the celebrity worship. especially politicians who shouldn’t be.  Running this ad now about slotkin being a rock star badass.  Gafb. 
I liked kurt  cobain , but I didn’t go cry in front of his house when he died. 🙄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

I hate all the celebrity worship. especially politicians who shouldn’t be.  Running this ad now about slotkin being a rock star badass.  Gafb. 
I liked kurt  cobain , but I didn’t go cry in front of his house when he died. 🙄

Some just need celebrity idols to worship....... Weird and cult like 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some just need celebrity idols to worship....... Weird and cult like 

I think that applies to Trump as well. How else can you explain people still supporting him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think that applies to Trump as well. How else can you explain people still supporting him.

How could anyone with a functioning brain support Biden?

It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convinced someone they have been fooled.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convinced someone they have been fooled.

No one with a functioning brain can support almost any politician...

0*TRvdtVVN9egpvxBS.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've said it numerous times. They just didn't want Trump.

You said it yourself, NO one supported Biden, look at his rallies.

• Like 1