The Queen Is Dead

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You will never understand so let it go.  If you can't see the good she has done then no one can show you.  

Clearly your opinion is very different from most of the world.... and lack any knowledge of the Monarchy 

The Winsor family took the throne in 1917 not Thousands of years ago -  You should really start to look up information before you post like  you think you know stuff

:lol2:

3D4AD6FA-DD20-455F-93A7-9D7E7BD9B6DC.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

My family? 

Why would my family care? If you think im hateful you should hear my Wife talk about the LGBTQ :lol:

Only a total asshole can come into a thread about the Queen of englands death and after I post a nice moment one of her staff remembers you personally attack and insult me.

Your a insecure fascist moron….so yeah keep fucking yup a great thread about a great woman.

Edited by Mainecat

The entire royal family is the biggest group of narcissists this side of the fucking vatican. Totally useless and meaningless in this day.Fuck the old twat and her family of cunts.Kings and queens GMAFB

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO he couldn't be because THE KING was a bad thing that caused war.  The entire war was to break from the any Monarchy and create your own, which are billionaires to follow blindly like Trump and the up and coming Musk

You should study history.  We had no government and the people wanted to celebrate their hero.  He intentionally stepped down so that a government could form.  He also did the same after re-election setting a term precedence for the future.  He was a great leader.  The last few we've had are not.

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

I can't say I agree with the cost of having royal family but liked her, overall I believe she was kind woman. 

Well you do lap at the balls of Trump,another narcissist so no surprise you'd like to do dirty things to the old twat too:news:

Oh wait,let guess. I bet you supply the Royal Family with their steaks right??? 

• Like 1

Living large and rent free in your head. The Queen eats from her own Cattle and chicken and love to tell her guest the food came from her gardens. FYI An education is a wonderful thing before shooting your mouth off. So fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Royal Approval: Queen Elizabeth II’s Favorite Livestock Breeds.

Cattle

The Royal farms are also home to a trio of cattle breeds: Highland, Jersey, and Sussex. While many people are familiar with the large-eyed beauty of the Jersey cow and its superlative milk production, the Highland and Sussex breeds aren’t as common in America. These beautiful classic breeds have a lot going for them, including docility and longevity. The Queen has raised Highland cattle since 1953 at her home in Balmoral, while her Sussex cattle reside at her estate in Windsor.

Chickens

In the British Royal family, Orpington chickens reign supreme. This beloved breed is particularly admired by Prince Charles, perhaps something he inherited from his grandmother, the Queen Mother, who praised this breed and was the Patron of the Buff Orpington Society in the UK. 

Pigs

They say that apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and it’s true in the case of Queen Elizabeth II and her daughter Anne, the Princess Royal. Anne is a noted equestrienne and former Olympic rider (she competed at the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal), but she’s also fond of pigs. 

In particular, the Princess Royal is fond of Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs, which she raises on her estate in Gloucestershire. She’s also the patron of the Gloucestershire Old Spots Pig Breeders' Club, which seeks to promote this historic breed. Known as the “Orchard Pig” thanks to its affinity for snacking on windfall apples, the Gloucestershire Old Spot is particularly valued for its excellent maternal skills, its delicious meat, and its docile temperament. 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Living large and rent free in your head. The Queen eats from her own Cattle and chicken and love to tell her guest the food came from her gardens. FYI An education is a wonderful thing before shooting your mouth off. So fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Relax son it was a joke,just a play on your Mark Cuban sales pitch :bc: Why so sensitive???:ashamed:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Relax son it was a joke,just a play on your Mark Cuban sales pitch :bc: Why so sensitive???:ashamed:

Because you live rent free in his head.  He shared that above. 

Amusingly his dumb response showed he thought about lying about and needed to do research.  He is such a pathetic human.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Only a total asshole can come into a thread about the Queen of englands death and after I post a nice moment one of her staff remembers you personally attack and insult me.

Your a insecure fascist moron….so yeah keep fucking yup a great thread about a great woman.

*You're 

:lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your easy

Going out on the bike talk to ya later fatty. You'll be here.  

I know you got a big day of goofing around on dUh underground and snapping it to Trump news.  

88E71F75-E48E-4864-8FCC-EFFD5A101355.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

FFS All I want to do is get a quick local review of the weather, sports etc but they have this long drawn out parade lead by a goat to finally put this old woman to rest. On every stinking channel :wall:

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

FFS All I want to do is get a quick local review of the weather, sports etc but they have this long drawn out parade lead by a goat to finally put this old woman to rest. On every stinking channel :wall:

How many people in Puerto Rico do you think are watching that ceremony?

• Haha 1