Go on Hcs and read the 2024 cat wish list

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The 2024 cat wish list thread is epic. Jimmy is on fire 

sixteen pages (so far) of him telling everyone there's no need to replace the Procross?

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/2024-chassis-wish-list.1886946/

it's too early to eat popcorn 🍿

It might just be a race sled first year. 

Many online dwellers critiquing this stuff is like sports fans.  They have no skin in the game, will never even buy a new machine but they like to root for or against some teams/manufacturers and feel like they are in the game and part of a team.  And then they will make fun of guys like ramstad that are actually buying new machines and supporting the oem.  Those are the clowns.  Heaven forbid someone actually likes their 15k toy.  Oh no let's get offended and talk about it.

No thanks.  II'm done with people just bashing Cat because it seems to be the popular thing to do.  Stupid.

Either buy it or don't, stop complaining.  Let your money do the talking and the manufacturers will figure it out.

46 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

No thanks.  II'm done with people just bashing Cat because it seems to be the popular thing to do.  Stupid.

Either buy it or don't, stop complaining.  Let your money do the talking and the manufacturers will figure it out.

Everyone "bashes" what they don't own.  Others like to bash absurd loyalty.  I fall into the second category.  As for Cat itself, I hope like crazy they bring something to market I want to buy.  I've had more Cats than all other brands, but not interested in their offerings at the moment.  Hopefully that changes at Haydays.

• Like 2

so will the cross country racers be on the new sled, or last year's RXC which any Tom, Dick or Harry was able to purchase for my2023?  

doesn't ISR still require a specific amount of units to be produced or sold to be considered for competition?  

any insight with changes at ISR @fortune46x?  I'll give you $6k for your 22 RXC now, because it's outdated, $7k if you correct the decals.  :lol2:

Screenshot_20220908-101929.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so will the cross country racers be on the new sled, or last year's RXC which any Tom, Dick or Harry was able to purchase for my2023?  

doesn't ISR still require a specific amount of units to be produced or sold to be considered for competition?  

any insight with changes at ISR @fortune46x?  I'll give you $6k for your 22 RXC now, because it's outdated, $7k if you correct the decals.  :lol2:

I actually have been debating selling it . 

ISR still has a minimum build for sleds, I did not hear if the rxc will be what is on the site or if they will be the new chassis. 

12 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

ISR still has a minimum build for sleds, I did not hear if the rxc will be what is on the site or if they will be the new chassis. 

shall we assume 😉 the SX is still utilizing the '18 to current chassis with likely 'updates' ?

11 minutes ago, krom said:

will someone post pics of the belt drive, and oil tank?

do you think they'll actually pull the plastics off or show the actual chassis to potential customers like they did back when?   

https://www.snowmobile.com/products/inside-arctic-cats-procross-race-suspension-1450.html 

hopefully they have Ben Langass or an actual engineer there, instead of Heidi and her iPad.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Stock class XC sleds, as far as I have been told, are what you see on the website.  You may see a few of the new sleds in Pro Open.

That being said, the racers that have been riding the new chassis have been fairly tight lipped.  

31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Stock class XC sleds, as far as I have been told, are what you see on the website.  You may see a few of the new sleds in Pro Open.

That being said, the racers that have been riding the new chassis have been fairly tight lipped.  

about what I figured, but it's amusing to speculate.  

what's odd or out of the norm is we've in the past seen new tech on the racetracks first, then a consumer version arrives.  that norm has changed, at least in terms to Cat.  then again, the Procross, axys, matrix, g4,5,6 didn't see the track so maybe I'm living too far in the past. 

:dunno:

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I am guessing a lot of the changes were in Zach’s mod sled the last few years hidden under the procross plastics 

On 9/8/2022 at 7:39 AM, Simple Jim said:

@ZR6000RR met bigfoot once and he ate his ass. I was there videotaping. 

Gym just puked in his own mouth after reading that comment.  Gym misses @ZR6000RR Gym is wondering why he is not here to enlighten us any longer.

Gym just saw the new Arctic Cat chassis.  Gym looks forward to roosting this measly 600 with his 9R.  Gym wonders why they stuck to the children's engine?  

Gym hopes his sled isn't delayed but owns numerous fire extinguishers.  Gym's wife is a bit of a disaster in the kitchen.  Gym has put out many grease fires.

• Haha 1