Pennsylvania Senate Race

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS what a mess…Fetterman post stroke doesn’t seem to be doing well and Dr. Oz is…well…Dr. Oz….eesh.

Fetterman is a dud...never had a job lived off of mom and dad. I would take the accomplished man any day. 

Wayne county where I live is a little better than 2 to 1 Rep. but I see far more Fetterman signs than Oz, same in the next county over from us, I think he has a better ground organization. I highly doubt Fetterman will win my county though. I will bet he will crush Oz in Philly and Pittsburg it will depend on Oz winning big in the rural Rep. areas.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I forgot to put this in the original post….

And Oz is still a shitty candidate and a phony….jus sayin.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, hayward said:

I like neither, how does that sound?

Perfect!😂

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPPP….:mc:

You need this for your ride….😂😂

DAFAA365-D65B-40A2-90F8-5558FA6B70DD.thumb.jpeg.df6b6d6fe52fa1b1103465e5c455fe5b.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Wayne county where I live is a little better than 2 to 1 Rep. but I see far more Fetterman signs than Oz, same in the next county over from us, I think he has a better ground organization. I highly doubt Fetterman will win my county though. I will bet he will crush Oz in Philly and Pittsburg it will depend on Oz winning big in the rural Rep. areas.  

I see hardly any signs at all.  People are going to stay silent on this one and pull the lever for whoever they're going to pull the lever for, and not brag to their neighbor about it too much.

And on Philly and Pittsburg, well, yeahhhhhhhh.........that's always a given.

20 minutes ago, hayward said:

I see hardly any signs at all.  People are going to stay silent on this one and pull the lever for whoever they're going to pull the lever for, and not brag to their neighbor about it too much.

And on Philly and Pittsburg, well, yeahhhhhhhh.........that's always a given.

Just on my usual route it's 6 to 2 in favor of Fetterman, just counted them this morning, I don't think anyone will be bragging either.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude had a stroke..he really should leave the race.

clearly he has had a medical issue and so has biden. both should step down and leave this business of running government to capable people who have the brain to do the job entrusted to them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trumpers will vote for oz and pretend he’s cool. 

Fetterman is left of Sanders...is that really where you are? If oz turns out to be the slightest but right of center it's a win.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Dr. Oz should just go back to his grift of selling fake diet and boner pills. Anyone who votes for him needs to be in a mental hospital.

OTB ... as opposed to your guy holding down the Oval Office needing to be in a nursing home?

• Like 1