Check your account email address ×

22/23 cross country thread

13 hours ago, airflite1 said:

So David was in last place on the factory prepped Catalast before it bucked him off? 

His 1 lap time wasn't too bad considering he's running a stocker against the mods. Pretty bad showing for cat, atleast untill today 

7 hours ago, Cat45 said:

His 1 lap time wasn't too bad considering he's running a stocker against the mods. Pretty bad showing for cat, atleast untill today 

How many sleds were actual mods that finished? I haven't been to the races in a couple years, but most of the Pro's ran their stock sled in Open. 

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

How many sleds were actual mods that finished? I haven't been to the races in a couple years, but most of the Pro's ran their stock sled in Open. 

I'm not sure, you are right about alot of them running stock sleds though. 

11 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Not sure but only 4 out of the 10 actually finished. Selby got lost for 15 hours before finishing 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I bet they upgrade that to bolt for next time lol. I had read everything for the body was a 1/4 fastener for tooless body removal. I am assuming that includes the seat 

Yes they were bragging about it on one of the magazine posts

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

To be fair, seats falling off happened on the 08 Sno Pro's and the Procross sleds too.  

I would imagine cornering hard in a ice race with the 08 era seat and those snaps came un done, the seat would peel right off