"Trump's Treason Mocks My Life"

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice deflect. He’s correct and any fed employee will tell you the same.

Presidents are not above the law.

Hes a big pussy.  Oh my!!! Were the “goons” asking you question.  Typical whiny, bitter, lib . who has failed at life and wants to blame someone else. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Hes a big pussy.  Oh my!!! Were the “goons” asking you question.  Typical whiny, bitter, lib . who has failed at life and wants to blame someone else. 

Got it….it’s OK he stole top secret documents…..let’s stay on thread topic. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your just mad cause UPS leased your body for cheap money.

And your just mad cause Trump. Anything and everything Trump just amplifies your miserable existence 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

January 6

What happened on this? Sorta just fell of the media radar when the next big conspiracy about stored government documents came about 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s mad cause he knows the thread topic hit home.

You're just mad you didn't have the balls to serve, so you try to live it vicariously through others.... and that's fine.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

You're just mad you didn't have the balls to serve, so you try to live it vicariously through others.... and that's fine.

God country family either of my team or of my own.

I'm not sure it was balls or love. Going back after 9 11 was hate.

And regards to the topic. The constitution gives sole authority to the executive officer what can be classified or declassified.

Additionally at the time Amy Barrett ruled in favor of Clinton of such. The case was never appealed. The case was over cassette tapes. Or video games in the Oval office.

Last I checked she is considered a right wing nut job by many like m.c.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so it’s cool with you when your boy MoeMoe goes personal and brings family into it…good to know.

Still following… fuck you’re a weird one. Stalker type.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone here who works for the government knows this story to be very true. Trump should be behind bars awaiting formal charges along with anyone on the premises.

"Trump's Treason Mocks My Life"

Trump has committed treason on a scope this country has never before witnessed, and he's still walking around a free man. The fact that he is is not in jail, along with his miscreant family and associates, is a black stain on America and makes a mockery of the life I've lived. 

My Life With A Security Clearance 

I am 66 years old, a retired US Navy veteran who went on to work for the government/DoD/DHS in various capacities after my Navy retirement. I have literally held some level of security clearance since I was 19 years old. At one time I did hold a TS/SCI level clearance. 

My requirement for maintaining a security clearance defines my ability to hold jobs in my chosen field of work. No clearance, no jobs. The sudden loss of my clearance, with accompanying loss of my career, has been a life-long sword of Damocles hanging over my head. I know the restrictions I have had to live with my entire life due to holding a security clearance. 

The Restrictions 

There are things I've done 40 years ago I still cannot tell anyone about, because those things are classified. I can't publictly show off some of the best work I've ever done, because that work is classified. My overseas vacation trips have to be "precleared" by some corporate security goon, even for traveling to European Union nations where I don't even need visas. 

Every five to ten years I get "re-cleared," meaning federal agents get to wander around asking my neighbors detailed questions about me; my drinking habits, guests/parties at my home, indications I beat my wife, etc, etc, etc. These agents get to read my most personal medical and financial records, looking for any reason to deny my clearance. 

I once had the humiliating experience of advising a federal agent, a total stranger, investigating me for yet another clearance, about my ex-wife. How she was living next door to where I used to live. About our contentious divorce. Explain how her new husband had already tried to smear me with some of the most vile lies I'd ever been subjected to. The agent made all the right sympathetic noises, yet salivating at the opportunity to dig up dirt on me. I spent months worried that my ex- would find a way to sink my clearance, costing me a job I really wanted.  

Penalty For Violating Terms of My Clearance 

If ever, just once, I had ever taken a document classified TS/SCI home with me and security goons found out…FBI agents backed up by a SWAT team would have stormed my home at 3:00AM. They would rip up everything in my home looking for that document, and when found, march me and my wife out the door in handcuffs. All in full view of my neighbors. Every person who might ever have visited my home would have been interrogated in effort to find out if they had any knowledge of that stolen document.

Trump's Treason 

Now, this fucking asshole trump has been proven to have HUNDREDS of classified documents squirrelled away in his residence. Known Russian agents, and agents from God-only-knows how many other countries all have had access to this residence while those documents were stored there. 

The government spent eighteen months "negotiating" with trump to get those documents back. BULLSHIT. 

The FBI "conducted the search in a relatively low-key manner." Fucking BULLSHIT. Every guest and worker in that residence should have been rounded up, hauled to the nearest FBI office, and interrogated to find out what they knew. Every person who has had access to that residence since those documents were stored there - every single person- should right now be in lockup pending interrogation by FBI agents over what they knew and/or saw. 

Trump himself should already be in jail, pending further resolution over who he might have given access to those documents.

Our Two-Tier Legal System 

The fact that NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING is the most glaring proof anyone who's paying attention needs to show the two-level legal system in this country. One legal system for the rich and politically powerful. One legal system for the rest of us. 

Meanwhile, there is no reason to believe anything other than our core national secrets, some of the most important information needed to protest our nation, have been given away or sold to Trump's foreign owners. And Trump is still not in jail. 

All of this is BULLSHIT.

A Mockery Of My Life 

Trump has made a mockery of the restrictions and laws I've lived under by holding security clearances my entire adult life. He's violated every rule on classified material with complete lack of accountability. His actions, and the non-actions of the government agents charged to enforce our laws on security clearances and handling classified information, is making a mockery of how I've lived my life. The depths of my resentment over this has yet to find the bottom.

Did you jerk off to the story MC? What he did was Trump change (😁) compared to Clinton, sandy berger and Biden...but we know orange man bad...Blue criminals good. 

You're a fucking joke of a man. (Assuming you identify as one)

6 hours ago, Snake said:

So you served the country to allow a president you still support like a lemming steal top secret documents that could endanger the lives of our troops and the security of our country?

Yeah your a Fuckin hero alright.

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

God country family either of my team or of my own.

I'm not sure it was balls or love. Going back after 9 11 was hate.

And regards to the topic. The constitution gives sole authority to the executive officer what can be classified or declassified.

Additionally at the time Amy Barrett ruled in favor of Clinton of such. The case was never appealed. The case was over cassette tapes. Or video games in the Oval office.

Last I checked she is considered a right wing nut job by many like m.c.

Sure it does but it requires documentation from many departments including the DOD and JD.

There is no evidence he ever did that.
So your wrong 

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did you jerk off to the story MC? What he did was Trump change (😁) compared to Clinton, sandy berger and Biden...but we know orange man bad...Blue criminals good. 

You're a fucking joke of a man. (Assuming you identify as one)

Lmao….yeah what about 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure it does but it requires documentation from many departments including the DOD and JD.

There is no evidence he ever did that.
So your wrong 

No in  the United states constitution it clearly states sole discretion the founding fathers didn't create either of the departments they came much later. They don't have authority to surpass neither the bill of rights or the constitution. Federal court rulings have ruled on such. But if you can show presidency after that or even before judicial watch sued bill Clinton I'm all ears.

We can debate reasonably of the meaning of each word an it's intended mean of the mind set of those parties 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forrest said:

No in  the United states constitution it clearly states sole discretion the founding fathers didn't create either of the departments they came much later. They don't have authority to surpass neither the bill of rights or the constitution. Federal court rulings have ruled on such. But if you can show presidency after that or even before judicial watch sued bill Clinton I'm all ears.

We can debate reasonably of the meaning of each word an it's intended mean of the mind set of those parties 

You’re arguing with a guy that thinks today is Jan 6

• Haha 1