****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

One more cat but can’t find a picture of her...Buddy the orange goof showed up at the back door a few years back during a  below zero night...we let him in and he never left. Poor guy was limping, teeth missing, ears all frost nipped..we took him to the vet and had him neutered and fixed up...great cat.👊🏻☺️

19AC0AD4-F383-4E32-AC19-2BE84FA9672F.thumb.jpeg.111ae8bfc82d1ae1663405a3be77172f.jpeg9F2A9BBA-BB3E-439F-AE23-570E090273C4.thumb.jpeg.368802f92cc4ffd64335a832aa920398.jpegE1AE0C34-2142-453A-95FD-85894CE0933A.thumb.jpeg.0ed02da3097b99d6eec49fce751789b0.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more cat but can’t find a picture of her...Buddy the orange goof showed up at the back door a few years back during a  below zero night...we let him in and he never left. Poor guy was limping, teeth missing, ears all frost nipped..we took him to the vet and had him neutered and fixed up...great cat.👊🏻☺️

19AC0AD4-F383-4E32-AC19-2BE84FA9672F.thumb.jpeg.111ae8bfc82d1ae1663405a3be77172f.jpeg9F2A9BBA-BB3E-439F-AE23-570E090273C4.thumb.jpeg.368802f92cc4ffd64335a832aa920398.jpegE1AE0C34-2142-453A-95FD-85894CE0933A.thumb.jpeg.0ed02da3097b99d6eec49fce751789b0.jpeg

your a good man

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Just took our 2 varmints to the vet to be neutered. Momma is worried sick...

LOL!  Cats are the funniest fuckers.  Yeah, my big boy is going under the knife to have his fruit cut off next month.  I’ll be the only one fertile in my house after that!

Why we need a bigger couch:

F7E52DC4-251B-43A6-ABD8-47BE84CEE396.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Cats are the funniest fuckers.  Yeah, my big boy is going under the knife to have his fruit cut off next month.  I’ll be the only one fertile in my house after that!

They certainly are!! These guys are now twice, if not 3 times bigger than what they are in that vid. I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep since we got them, but it's so tough trying to be angry at them. 

Turning out, so far, to be excellent cats with only 1 accident since we got them back on Sept 13th. They are also starting to lay on the couch with us, which my wife just loves, of course. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meant to say, male pets getting neutered is a lot easier than having female pets getting spayed. The vet told us these guys won't even have sutures but will be required to wear a cone for 10-14 days to stop them from licking the area. 

Great looking dogs you have there, Zam. One of my favorite breeds. :bc:

• Gold Member

Here is Blue. 7 year old Pit mix. 

Kids named him for his one Blue eye. He is a well mannered dog, great with the kids and very protective with them but man is he stupid.  Barks at everything that moves and whines like a baby anytime I leave him 😂

Resized_20201118_113500(1).jpeg

20211107_075527.jpg

20211107_075705.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had to take Sadie to the vet this morning for some blood work…see if the antibiotics took care of the Lyme.👍🏼

2B60C76D-4EB1-497B-911D-2A7497494405.thumb.jpeg.8fc85e112d77f4b88f3fb1c25be1d7f3.jpeg

Our dog has Lyme also, started antibiotics 3 days ago. We walk him alot in the woods at the cottage, unbelievable the deer ticks we pull off him. The little fuckers are a scourge, who's idea was it to create ticks and mosquitos? :lmao:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, irv said:

Meant to say, male pets getting neutered is a lot easier than having female pets getting spayed. The vet told us these guys won't even have sutures but will be required to wear a cone for 10-14 days to stop them from licking the area. 

Great looking dogs you have there, Zam. One of my favorite breeds. :bc:

Thanks.  yeah, that one will be out last husky though.  They are just too much.  The Maly is a better, more trainable animal...although, certainly a far cry from saying they fucking mind!

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Our dog has Lyme also, started antibiotics 3 days ago. We walk him alot in the woods at the cottage, unbelievable the deer ticks we pull off him. The little fuckers are a scourge, who's idea was it to create ticks and mosquitos:lmao:

God!  Or Nature?  Wait, did god create nature?  Anywho, as much as we fucking hate them both, they serve a purpose.  Not only are they food for other insects/animals but, they also serve as herd immunity/stronger creatures.  YUP....what they spread can kill off the weaker creatures ensuring they don't replicate.  Much like our little diseases, nature has a way of providing that the species survive through strength.  Harsh as it may be sometimes and Nature sure can be a bitch...and really does't like being second guessed.  She's always cooking something up!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks.  yeah, that one will be out last husky though.  They are just too much.  The Maly is a better, more trainable animal...although, certainly a far cry from saying they fucking mind!

God!  Or Nature?  Wait, did god create nature?  Anywho, as much as we fucking hate them both, they serve a purpose.  Not only are they food for other insects/animals but, they also serve as herd immunity/stronger creatures.  YUP....what they spread can kill off the weaker creatures ensuring they don't replicate.  Much like our little diseases, nature has a way of providing that the species survive through strength.  Harsh as it may be sometimes and Nature sure can be a bitch...and really does't like being second guessed.  She's always cooking something up!

First of all, not surprised you showed up to make it a religious issue. Second, I don't care what you believe but mosquitos do not serve a purpose except to make our lives miserable.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

First of all, not surprised you showed up to make it a religious issue. Second, I don't care what you believe but mosquitos do not serve a purpose except to make our lives miserable.

lol!  You weren't surprised?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Our dog has Lyme also, started antibiotics 3 days ago. We walk him alot in the woods at the cottage, unbelievable the deer ticks we pull off him. The little fuckers are a scourge, who's idea was it to create ticks and mosquitos? :lmao:

They are awful here as well…hopefully like Sadie your dog won’t show any symptoms.👍🏼

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I use Seresto collars, a skeeter won't come near my dog and I've never seen a tick on him..Give them a try, I've been using them for about 4 years now and been very happy with the results

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are awful here as well…hopefully like Sadie your dog won’t show any symptoms.👍🏼

No symptoms, just random testing at the vet plus he's on Bravecto.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I use Seresto collars, a skeeter won't come near my dog and I've never seen a tick on him..Give them a try, I've been using them for about 4 years now and been very happy with the results

I'm not concerned about the dog in regards to skeeters, I'm concerned about me, I'll wear that collar. :lmao:

Besides, we have a Samoyed, they're like cotton balls, the only place a skeeter could penetrate is on his nose. 

• Like 1