****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Gold Member

Finally figured out where our no eye cat has been hiding in the new place. Go to empty the dehumidifier and out of the corner of my eye I see him cuddled up in the cubbie hole at the bottom of the basement stairs. Clever cat.

211DA8B4-87B8-497D-A5FD-CFEAACF92463.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

She looks fantastic and I’m so glad she worked out so well. That’s good work.

:bc:

This is the one we got as a 8 week old puppy. The husky that was a ton of problems (like most women) is also doing very well though lol.

Not mine my daughter's dog. Molly with my granddaughter McKenzie. 

She comes here when I'm watching the grand kids. And like them never wants to leave lol. 

She's such an awesome dog! So smart. But darn it she keeps "nibbling" on me and sometimes she bites a little too hard. Like I swear if she could "eat me up" she would. 

When I correct her for it she feels bad..but 2 seconds later omg...my clothes are soaked with her gerb 😌

But one thing I'll say about her...she can sniff out trouble quickly.

Cars all over are getting broken in to all over our state. She woke the family up (my daughter said her BARK was different) at like 3:30 am and sure enough someone was in their driveway going through their vehicles.

So my SIL let Molly out and she BARRELED at the 2 guys like a lion on the hunt. Chased them back to their car, bit one of them too. 

Funny my grandsons truck was the only vehicle locked in their driveway.😒

Ya lock yer vehicles at night folks. 

20210105_125906.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, Zambroski said:

Nice.  I miss my front porch.

We added a couple back into our care this week.  One is back home and the other is an adoption by our daughter....who needed us to take them both for a bit while she finishes school.  The new one (grey) is learning to adapt to our three dogs...and they are all scared to death of him and I don’t blame them.  He’s from the “mean streets” and doesn’t play grab ass!  Lol

D48E3935-405E-429A-9D08-45FB5C8E5C35.jpeg

I love cats. So awesome. I had a Maine coon/Himalayan/Blue point Siamese mix un-neutered male named Minu. Wish I had a picture handy.

17 lb cat, with a Garfield attitude AND affinity for Lasagna. For reals. He could hork down a plate of spaghetti like a starving trucker. Hilarious. He'd be licking his fur (all red from sauce) for days after. Too funny.

The guy I got him from taught him to use the toilet. No, he did not do it for me. He really was an outdoor cat. Matter of fact I don't do "litter boxes". Kitty do poopie outside lol

We moved miles away from his "territory". And the second he got let out he took off. My daughter and I found him days later, dead on the hiway. About 3 miles from our old place😢. My daughter was only 8. That was hard.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, Rodeo Rider said:

I love cats. So awesome. I had a Maine coon/Himalayan/Blue point Siamese mix un-neutered male named Minu. Wish I had a picture handy.

17 lb cat, with a Garfield attitude AND affinity for Lasagna. For reals. He could hork down a plate of spaghetti like a starving trucker. Hilarious. He'd be licking his fur (all red from sauce) for days after. Too funny.

The guy I got him from taught him to use the toilet. No, he did not do it for me. He really was an outdoor cat. Matter of fact I don't do "litter boxes". Kitty do poopie outside lol

We moved miles away from his "territory". And the second he got let out he took off. My daughter and I found him days later, dead on the hiway. About 3 miles from our old place😢. My daughter was only 8. That was hard.

Hey RR!  I had to do a double take on the website when I saw your quote.  Yeah, we had a Mainecoon mix?. It was my daughters cat and she loved him.  Big ol’ sucka but a big baby!  We put him down at year 17 and he was still 14lbs on his last, withered day.

BEE9E8A1-493D-4F57-9663-C17C6787FE72.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 new additions to the family. My wife and I were thinking about getting another cat but when she found out these 2 sisters were available, (who had to stay together) 1 turned into 2. They're about 5 weeks old now and full of piss and vinegar. 

V__E04C (1).jpeg

V__6D5F.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 7:47 AM, irv said:

2 new additions to the family. My wife and I were thinking about getting another cat but when she found out these 2 sisters were available, (who had to stay together) 1 turned into 2. They're about 5 weeks old now and full of piss and vinegar. 

V__E04C (1).jpeg

V__6D5F.jpg

Well, our "girls" are actually boys. We found out officially on their first vet visit last Saturday. We were struggling to come with some girl names but we have now decided on Phineas and Ferb, which was my son's favorite cartoons growing up. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

Well, our "girls" are actually boys. We found out officially on their first vet visit last Saturday. We were struggling to come with some girl names but we have now decided on Phineas and Ferb, which was my son's favorite cartoons growing up. 

We have two males also.  Good cats.  Both fixed.

This fucker is getting fatter….and has no shame.

207732C8-B3B3-490A-800C-E2E00F62E220.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1